• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The Cambridge match on Boxing Day has been brought forward to a 1 p.m. kick off - half expected it anyway, but certainly suits us more at that time.

I'm now an advanced open water diver, and can now dive to 30m.

The only downside is that my wife wasn't able to dive on holiday, so she is still just an open water diver. We'll have to rectify that on our next holiday.

I saw a cyclist cycle into a parked car today.

He was free-wheeling along at the speed of a granny walking whilst trying to adjust his hat.

David Hasselhof turning on the Southend Christmas lights on thr 15th November.

He is one of my heroes.

Just about to set off (via Hemel's magic roundabout) to visit some friends in Zummerzet. Looking forward to some quality food courtesy of a former Masterchef contestant :happy:

The toy story films are my favourite of that genre, however, I have a feeling the 4th one might ruin it, the 3rd was such a perfect ending

NR having to rapidly back peddle over bringing in Draconian restrictions on expenses. Hurray for the Unions. :happy:

The birth of my new grandaughter and Southend United supporter Sophie Rose .:happy::happy::happy:

Back