• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Benfleet road may not be shabby but it is off the scale tacky.

I can't believe some of the extensions pimped onto those houses were ever permitted.
Well true. But there are some lovely properties along there nonetheless. I often walk along there and up Vicarage Hill to the High Road.

Tried a workout that I do every week, but today I had to stop early because I was exhausted. The reason is that I gave blood on Wednesday and these days it takes me longer to recover. They tell you not to do any strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours.

So why is that making me happy? Because I actually did the sensible thing and stopped. Usually I'd just carry on regardless.

Well true. But there are some lovely properties along there nonetheless. I often walk along there and up Vicarage Hill to the High Road.

Bramble Road and the end of it in to Poors Lane has much nicer properties than Benfleet Road in my honest opinion, so does Goldfinch Lane and the area around it.

May I ask the difference in price .

Not much to be honest, they come up far less often! There's one on at the moment at the corner of St Michael's Road that's £1.35m but it's not really what I'm talking about, not far enough along. If you're local, take a drive along Bramble Road and turn right at the end, that's where the beauties are - or round Thundersley Common down Goldfinch. And St Mary's Road too, which I also prefer to Benfleet Road.

Not much to be honest, they come up far less often! There's one on at the moment at the corner of St Michael's Road that's £1.35m but it's not really what I'm talking about, not far enough along. If you're local, take a drive along Bramble Road and turn right at the end, that's where the beauties are - or round Thundersley Common down Goldfinch. And St Mary's Road too, which I also prefer to Benfleet Road.

People have been pimping St Mary's Road properties for a while now with ridiculous extensions that wouldn't be permitted elsewhere.

People have been pimping St Mary's Road properties for a while now with ridiculous extensions that wouldn't be permitted elsewhere.

Agreed, same as Benfleet Road really, but some are really nice, especially if you back on to the Estuary and Hadleigh Downs as the views are amazing. I worked with a lady who lived there, used to host our TA gatherings - lovely house, very tasteful and with those views at the back.

Agreed, same as Benfleet Road really, but some are really nice, especially if you back on to the Estuary and Hadleigh Downs as the views are amazing. I worked with a lady who lived there, used to host our TA gatherings - lovely house, very tasteful and with those views at the back.
Territorial Army? you do strike me as a Sergeant major type person.:Winking:

I’d go so far as to say those views are the best in Essex! Now, just need to win the lottery ..

Back