• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

An oral examination for a PhD.

Often a 3 or 4 hour interview from professors who tear apart the work you've spent the last 3+ years doing.

Good luck mate, what's your PhD your going for in?

It's my birthday tomorrow, and thanks to the generosity of my local Pizza Express and my local Ed's, I can get a free milkshake from the latter and two courses for a tenner at the former. I love free wifi...

Headhunter sending me a job advert. Contained a link to the firms 'recruiting song'...

[video=youtube;TGICsTAqRi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGICsTAqRi4#[/video]

be warned, it's awful

Was down at the Houses of Parliament this morning for a select committee hearing, filed copy from the cafe in Portcullis House and then had a belting walk back to the office along the river in the sunshine. Only in the office for another hour and a half as well.

Was down at the Houses of Parliament this morning for a select committee hearing, filed copy from the cafe in Portcullis House and then had a belting walk back to the office along the river in the sunshine. Only in the office for another hour and a half as well.

Which one? I watched a bit of the health select committee this morning.

It's my birthday. So, in addition to the Days of Future Past Rogue Cut and Shadow of Mordor presents I got, I thought I'd go see Ant Man. And use the free milkshake voucher from Ed's. And the two courses for a tenner voucher I got from Pizza Express. And pick up the complete X Files boxset from HMV. Settling in with X-Men as I type.

pot of money in my research grant for a new laptop. normally limited to £650 so something poop but got £800 this time and able to bag the new MacBook. sweet:smile:

Back