• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What screen size do you use?

What screen size do you use? - Survey for new site design

• 640 x 480

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 800 x 600

• 848 x 480

• 1024 x 768

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

McScriven

The Ball Boy
All,

As I consider the re-design of ShrimperZone please can you vote in the above poll so I can make it look the best for the largest number of users.

Cheers,

Dave

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>That&#39;s the problem with only being able to vote once - I use 2 different computers to access this... Gone for my most used one though.</span>

Go to your desk top and right click. The select properties and then choose the tab named settings then vote for whatever is says in screen area.

Actually well done Taffy for reminding me I can get all this info from the hosts hidden counter.

Der&#33;&#33;&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TaffyBlue @ Nov. 03 2003,19:31)]May I suggest using a counter from extreme-dm.com.

It not only counts hits but also tells you screen sizes, locations, where hits are from, which OS is used, and tons more.
I find this sort of data mining a bit sinister. I don&#39;t want to be a part of the beast.

May I suggest using a counter from extreme-dm.com.

It not only counts hits but also tells you screen sizes, locations, where hits are from, which OS is used, and tons more.

The same settings as Todd.
biggrin.gif

I&#39;ve got a 32&quot; Sony Trinitron Widescreen.... you are talking about TV&#39;s aren&#39;t you?
wink.gif

Back