• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supershrimper

First XI⭐
No jokes about some of them not turning up at all on the pitch. I didn't know if anyone knew roughly what time the lads turned up for saturday games?

I'm trying to get a shirt signed by all the squad members this season and didn't want to be sitting oustide the players entrance waiting from 10:00 if they only turn up at 1:00? Or nipping out for chips, and then missing them all.

I think they turn up around 10 to 3 on Saturday games mainly because they can't be arsed,Evening games slightly earlier .

I'd imagine between 1 - 1.30 mate, any worries just phone or email the club?

Can't believe I didn't think of asking the club in the 1st place :facepalm:Cheers.

Now you can flood the post with players not turning up at all, 2nd half etc etc lol

After the game is always a good time to get things signed. Never too many there, just stand outside the players entrance and wait then. To a man, all are happy to autograph whatever you want.

The recent Fleetwood game I was running late and swear Brown was giving the players his pep talk in the chippy at around 220pm,Phil chose haddock(he is northern) whilst the lads who obviously were thinking of the game chose pie chips large gherkin washed down with coca cola.

Anything from 1 to half past, there's been a couple of games where we've got up early to help with selling Wembley travel vouchers and some of them arrive around that time.

It might be best for you to get this done when the players are at training down at B & L

Back