• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What would you rather see happen this season:

What would you rather see happen this season: -

• Promotion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Establish ourselves as a serious league 1 team

• Redeem our LDV Trophy jinx and focus on winning that trophy

• Progress past thr 3rd rd of the fa cup in to boost the finances

• Total voters
Er, promotion! What a stupid question!
biggrin.gif

A poll? By Tweedy? Never.

I'd love promotion but I feel in the long run establishing our selfs in this division would be best.

Consolidation is the key as I don't want to delude myself about the real possibility of promotion. I think midtable is do-able, so I opted for a good run in the FACup, since it gets boring winning all our LDV qualifiers.

Tweedy is at it again I see. I have gone for establish ourselves.

Wheres the option for the 'Pick up a Blue Belle Weekday Extravaganza'?

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

The next Tweedy poll?

What would you prefer?
:: Grays to score a goal
:: Grey clouds over Southend
:: Gray to score a goal

biggrin.gif

I would prefer we establish ourselves and get the green light on FF.

wink.gif

yeah, I know... no chance with the latter.

sad.gif

i'd love to see us go up, but i think the realistic what would i want to see is establish ourselves. a nice cup run wouldn't do any harm either, but only as it's on top of consolidation

Where's the 'Bluebelles strip' choice?
laugh.gif

All 4 are tempting, it would be nice to have a good FA Cup run but the most important out of the 4 is to establish ourselves in League One.

Don't get me wrong promotion would be fantastic but i could see us coming straight back down. Would rather establish ourselves and build the side up for a push in the next few seasons so if/when we go up we stay there.

I'd love for us to be promoted again, but I think it'd be too much too soon for us and I don't fancy seeing a fall down the divisions like last time....

So consolidation in this division is our best bet, and then we can start to build for the future

Back