• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thats Myles Weston (from Gillingham), the kid we signed form Charlton is Ellis Brown and he has a year deal

Ellis Brown? He was, officially, signed before the end of last season, and is also a 1st year pro, brought in by Ricky Duncan, so wouldn't expect him to be a first team regular.

He's 19 in October
hardly a kid- would expect him to be in the first team squad if he continues what he showed end last season in training ( where he trained with the first team)
if you good enough your old enough

Kid as in young player not an infant.. duh. I would fully expect him to be getting first team action, i know a family friend of his and he hasn't come here to play with the 'kids'

Spoke to someone involved at Charlton who thinks he will do well for our development side but nowhere near ready for the first team squad yet.

But as someone mentioned, 18 is not too young to break through into a side.

He's 19 in October
hardly a kid- would expect him to be in the first team squad if he continues what he showed end last season in training ( where he trained with the first team)
if you good enough your old enough

Even 19 is young, I dont expect to see him featuring much any time soon.

Spoke to someone involved at Charlton who thinks he will do well for our development side but nowhere near ready for the first team squad yet.

But as someone mentioned, 18 is not too young to break through into a side.

I'd say that's about right. I wouldn't expect to see much of him until the latter half of the season.

Even 19 is young, I dont expect to see him featuring much any time soon.

Probably depends on how he does in pre-season. Loza was only 19 I think. Not much of a comparison maybe, but we will see.

I don't either seeing as PB didn't even think him worth a mention!

At 18 can he still play for the development side?

Wasn't Freddy playing for the development side last season? Don't think a 19 year old will be too much of a problem.

As I have said he is here as part of the first team and be prepared for a nice surprise. 433 is made for him- same age asJacob Murphy and Loza and in my opinion out best piece of transfer business this year and hardly anyone noticed

very quick, very lively

We will be seeing E. Brown Vs GWR this Saturday .... guys, what time the kick off? It's 1pm or 3pm, thank you.

He a pacy winger, so expect him to play left or right side as am attacking 4-3-3 system.

Back