• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question When do you think we will be mathematically safe?

Morty01

Striker
When do you think will we be mathematically safe from relegation, and mathematically not in the play-offs?

I think that we will be safe after the Boring Wood game.

I'd like a win on Saturday that'd probably be more than enough for safety and still keep an outside chance alive going into the Ebbsfleet game.
What 4 possible relegation teams wouldnt bother people if they went down especially when it comes to the away day experience/ plastic pitch /distance / sh*thouse tactics etc

There is not one part of me that would be gutted to see Boreham Wood go down.

Would like to see York stay up, and Dorking purely for entertainment. Other than I’m not overly fussed.
If Kidderminster do manage the great escape it will be very entertaining to see the reception Phil brown gets back at roots hall next season 😃

If we win 3 matches in a row and the bottom teams keep losing then we would be mathematically safe after Ebbsfleet. I suspect one team at the bottom will have a late resurgence though so Boreham Wood seems more likely.

We need 4 more points to probably be safe.

We can achieve a points tally of 72 (21 points) if we won our last 7 games.

Realistically we may hit 12-16 points which is highly unlikely to get us into the top 7.

Unfortunately the 10 point deduction and emabargo has massively affected us.

Next season, I'd expect us to add a few more attacking options and with a proper pre season and no points deduction we should be looking at a top 3 spot.

How ambitious we are in the transfer market will dictate wether we are a play off side or a automatic promotion side.

I’ve just done one of those predictor thingys and I have 51 points as safe …obviously we are not mathematically, but there are lots of teams in and around the relegation places that still have to play each other

Back