• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the stadium get underway?

When will it get underway?

• Before the end of the season, infact im expecting some news any day now.

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Between this season and next

Votes: 8 14.8%

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I dont think it will happen

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
If Martin really beleived that there was little or no chance of us ever moving to a new statium, imo you wouldnt see his backside for dust, he would be gone. Martin imo is in this for one reason only, to make money on the building and on the rent he will be getting for the privilege of letting us play there. So while he stays there is still a chance of us moving to FF imo.

Agreed ,think RM has to much at stake for it not to happen, but understand the doubters not believing that the "fossett fairy" will come good!!

I have a horrible Brighton feeling. I suspect we will end up ground sharing and continue with the never reachable start date of the stadium. In the meantime, Roots Hall will turn into Sainsburys so no return there and we will spend years trying to find a new home.
Sorry for the gloomy outlook, but I just can't see it any other way. Really hope I'm wrong and I believe Ron will be doing all he can for a successful outcome for the club.

Sounds a bit Wimbledon fc (rip).
That is a big worry, obviously our plans are in place so it's different but even so, nothing that can't be shelved.Ron sells RH, gets his money back, we groundshare, plans forgotton about and a Pete Winkleman comes in and buys up the club to get his dream off the ground somewhere else.

Problem is Ron as already invested heavily already and borrowed we are led to beleive 2million from sainsbury's to pay the tax man. Sainsbury's have paid there money and will be growing impatient to get on site. The situation is growing precarious and laying the hold up on a pizza delivery place is a joke.

Everything is fine I am happy and content - Tommy I hope you are well mate :)

I am very well as always big man although i think the correct date for this love in is 2 days away...

Back