• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Where am I? Locations of Exiles.

Yep..thats me...the handsome one ???????

**** my old boots. The last time I saw you was on that away trip to Denmark England with Waller lol. That knob from the Sun newspaper took a picture of everyone on train with bottles of beer in their hands Talk about a set up by the paper.

Still remember that well...have the Sun photo still somewhere..headlines was "Elephant brew that floored the fans"...made us put the flag up and bought us the beers.Did you not go into the Paras...or was on one of our aircraftcarries...why are you in Peru??

Still remember that well...have the Sun photo still somewhere..headlines was "Elephant brew that floored the fans"...made us put the flag up and bought us the beers.Did you not go into the Paras...or was on one of our aircraftcarries...why are you in Peru??

I was in the Navy, literally that game was just after we got back from the Falklands. Mick the mad man joined the Para’s. He did over 22 years and went on to do private security work in Afghanistan.

How time flies. I think you was still a apprentice chippy lol.

Mick bunked in with Waller for awhile before he joined up I think. The dynamic duo. Think it was safer being under enemy fire then be around those two lol.

Peru 🇵🇪 have a business there. I’m going back 10th August, so hope to at least see the opener.

Back