• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where are the Col Ewe posters this evening?

shrimptank

Coach
Ding-dong........calling all Col Ewe posters on Shrimperzone...

Where are you this evening? Not that i am one to gloat, but at the end of the day HOW GOOD WERE WE AND HOW sh!t WERE THEY?
rock.gif

Great day for football.

There's only one team in Essex!!

(5th in the league) I (5th in the league) dont (5th in the league) know

To be honest if we'd got the hiding they got I wouldnt go near their board for a bit

My daughters toy sheep (Col) getit? Col Ewe
tounge.gif
has been getting a hard time since I got home from work. Scared the living snot out of one fellow worker when I had a mad half minute after Maher scored and he nearly got a cup of coffee over him when the thrid went in.

Its all over, WE ARE UP!!!

i scared the customers where i work, the funny thing is one of them was a southend fan and joined in
biggrin.gif

There's no one there, There's no on there, There's no one there. Or more funny was there's southend there, there's southend there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Mar. 04 2006,19:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Mar. 04 2006,19:10)]Can you hear the Col U sing?!!
la la la la la la
wow one fan, where the rest of you, you f%&king inbreds pi$$ off

Yeah, where's tr0ublegum et al? I really wanted to thank them all - the gift of 6 points from their team this season is looking likely to send us up automatically. Wherever you are fellas, nice one
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Mar. 04 2006,19:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Mar. 04 2006,19:10)]Can you hear the Col U sing?!!
la la la la la la
To be fair the Col Ewe fans made a few murmers of noise for about 10 minutes.

Then it all went quiet for the next 80.

Not hiding guys just busy with other things, but on here now and depressed!
You guys played well today and simply outclassed us in every department, we were unbelievably poor.
I can forgive any player who shows commitment and passion and looks like he cares but our guys simply did not turn up today.
Why the hell Parky droped Watson to the bench and played Chilvers instead of Baldwin I will never know but it clearly backfired on him.
Respect to your players who wanted it much more than ours, on that display we are going to finish mid table at best.
Best of luck for the rest of the season, and I hope you gain promotion  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester and proud! @ Mar. 04 2006,20:37)]Not hiding guys just busy with other things, but on here now and depressed!
You guys played well today and simply outclassed us in every department, we were unbelievably poor.
I can forgive any player who shows commitment and passion and looks like he cares but our guys simply did not turn up today.
Why the hell Parky droped Watson to the bench and played Chilvers instead of Baldwin I will never know but it clearly backfired on him.
Respect to your players who wanted it much more than ours, on that display we are going to finish mid table at best.
smile.gif
Respect for that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Mar. 04 2006,21:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Mar. 04 2006,20:37)]Not hiding guys just busy with other things, but on here now and depressed!
smile.gif
Respect for that.
Cheers mate, and I really mean it, you guys have the players with the mentality to go all the way, some of our lads think they have made it already
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Mar. 04 2006,19:29)]Its all over, WE ARE UP!!!
Seb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

cool.gif

Just gimme a couple more wins before I start believing
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Mar. 04 2006,21:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Col******r and proud! @ Mar. 04 2006,20:37)]Not hiding guys just busy with other things, but on here now and depressed!
smile.gif
Respect for that.
Second that - to be fair, the regular Col U posters on here have always had the guts to come back after the event and not hide.

Must be getting pig-sick of it though!

laugh.gif

Back