• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question where are you spartan you mug?

I think this is the first time I have ever been tempted to green you

I think DtS should drive around Brighton City Centre all weekend with a loudpseaker rigged to the roof of his motor with "SPARTAN, SPARTAN, WHAT'S THE SCORE?" blaring out!!!

You lucky sods.Well done in your cup final.
Your away attendance was pathetic.Around 500 mongs and the away end holds 900.Don't give me that rubbish about how poor Withdean is as you have only got to come once a year.This just comfirms you DON'T NEED A NEW 22000 SEATER GROUND.
Every season we take over a 1000 to your ground and that includes midweek.You simply cannot compete with us in terms of support FACT.

Your away attendance was pathetic.Around 500 mongs and the away end holds 900.Don't give me that rubbish about how poor Withdean is as you have only got to come once a year.This just comfirms you DON'T NEED A NEW 22000 SEATER GROUND.
Every season we take over a 1000 to your ground and that includes midweek.You simply cannot compete with us in terms of support FACT.

yes yes, that will keep us awake all night when your away at chesterfield on a tuesday night

Well done in our cup final? There's only 2 clubs I treat as inferior to your lot, and they're Colchester and Orient.

Our North Stand holds the best part of a thousand or so I think, probably more. So that'll be about 2 "fans" when you drop in, will it?

middle_finger.jpg

Hope you are looking forward to your trips to Morecambe, Bury etc next season.

Last edited:

Maybe the fact you might possibly bring a few more fans to our ground has nothing to do with the view of course...Oh I forgot you are not 300 mtrs away from the pitch at Roots Hall....maybe you treat it more as your Cup Final and a chance to see a real team play and get away from your gay boys.

Now go swivel on it!

No, our cup finals are against the bigger sides in the League......I don't think you quite come into that category. Us not filling our quota in the away end may be something more to do with Withdean. At least, when you visit Roots Hall you don't need a pair of binoculars to view the game.

Southend 3 - 2 Brighton

More importantly Barry, how's Jeff?

you lucky sods.well done in your cup final.
Your away attendance was pathetic.around 500 mongs and the away end holds 900.don't give me that rubbish about how poor withdean is as you have only got to come once a year.this just comfirms you don't need a new 22000 seater ground.
Every season we take over a 1000 to your ground and that includes midweek.you simply cannot compete with us in terms of support fact.

Southend 3
Brighton 2

had to come from behind twice and still failed to last the full distance....

oh well, thats brighton for ya

Back