• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where do you see Brighton in five years time?

Spartan

Most talked about Zoner
With our 100 million pound super stadium ready for 2011-2012 season and us knocking at the door of the Championship what are your personal thoughts?
Season tickets at the Amex Stadium are already moving faster then the Brisbane river and we fully expect to knock out 15,000 of them no problem.
Can we achieve Premiership status within five years as our minted chairman demands?
Are Brighton now a club you aspire to after our woes in the past and what you are currently going through?

Lets have a good sensible debate on all things good about Brighton.

Over to you folks

With our 100 million pound super stadium ready for 2011-2012 season and us knocking at the door of the Championship what are your personal thoughts?
Season tickets at the Amex Stadium are already moving faster then the Brisbane river and we fully expect to knock out 15,000 of them no problem.
Can we achieve Premiership status within five years as our minted chairman demands?
Are Brighton now a club you aspire to after our woes in the past and what you are currently going through?

Over to you folks

Unless you expand that criteria, this is going to be as short a thread as your pier.

Why do you morons always ruin a perfectly good thread?

I'm getting sick of it now.I've been around this board long enough now to be recognized and yet tits like Yorkshire Blue can't except my presence on here.

I'm trying to have a football chat and make friends here.

Lets start again....

brighton will be like alantis and at the bottom of the sea due to the wieght of all the gays making it sink,not that gays are fat,in fact ive never met a fat or ugly one but its just that im sterotyping here.
Yes you could make it to the promise land of the prem but like others before you it would have been brought,id say enjoy what you have as you nearly lost it all and im sorry we gave yours boys a kicking on canvey in the cup all those years ago,ok im not sorry but i may be one day.

I'm getting sick of it now.I've been around this board long enough now to be recognized and yet tits like Yorkshire Blue can't except my presence on here.

Lets start again....

if you look at past posts on here you will find out that some people are all to willing to slag clubs off as well as their own and as well as some folk as well but as for taking it back is another matter, best just to take it as a joke mate and laugh it off it makes me laugh most of the time.

Lets start again....

If you want to make friends, I'd suggest refraining from calling people tits or morons.

For your information, I can't except your presence, but I can accept it as you make me laugh.

Over to you folks

That's the whole point of GAY life in Brighton I thought!

Lets start again....

You're so cute, sweetiepie.

main_nuclear_3.jpg

Lets start again....

Learn to spell first,dog breath

This is total bollox and not right. I am always getting bullied on here WHY? come on WHY? I don't understand it or deserve it.

I don't post much on here as i have a busy life to lead but when i do get 5 mins spare to post you lot are like circling vultures stalking my posts.

You lot know i have a short temper and have seen it on occasions so why push me? When i do give it back i have the bloody mods editing my posts as abuse only works on way.

This is not all Zoners i would like to point out because if some of you bothered to look at my reputation i actually have GREEN ones.That means i have FRIENDS on here like Blueblood amongst others

Lets get back on topic.

This is my thread and if you don't like it....

A) DON'T OPEN IT

b) DON'T POST ON IT

Last edited:
Ok a serious answer.

I predict up and coming thrusting local politician Dave the Shrimper will become Mayor of Brighton. His first act will be the demolition of your new stadium, which I understand has serious structural faults, all the stands have been built facing the pitch.

Back