• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

where does freddy live?

where does freddy live? -

• in a caravan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in a house

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweedy

First XI
As everyone else puts ridiculous polls on this site i thought i might as well follow the trend!!

Tweedy , be careful the PC Brigade might find your poll racist/travellerist.
PS You wouldn't want to upset any of Fredy's cousins , would you ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]As everyone else puts ridiculous polls on this site i thought i might as well follow the trend!!
So you will lower yourself to the level of others!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tweedy @ June 13 2005,18:44)]As everyone else puts ridiculous polls on this site i thought i might as well follow the trend!!
Follow the trend!?

From the first minute you registered you couldn't stop posting these complete waste of time polls.

another tweedy poll! Why do i even bother looking at them!

Why don't we start a poll on whether tweedy should be allowed to start anymore polls
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tweedy @ June 13 2005,19:44)]As everyone else puts ridiculous polls on this site i thought i might as well follow the trend!!
On this occassion, I'd say you're more the trend setter.

Who gives a flying f*ck where Freddy lives. I cannot see the point in this crap. Am I supposed to laugh because Freddy is a Traveller? He could be a muslim or the son of a murderer but nevertheless he has served the club well and credit to the boy and Mark Stimson for letting us have him. Please lock this topic it is becoming annoying.

mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back