• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where is Ademeno?

Alex

Members
Where is he. He is a 1st team Pro and has returned from his loan stint and played in the Essex Senior Cup and in our last reserve game. With only Hooper in the squad surely Ademeno being a recognised striker should be if not starting along side him at least be on the bench. He has even come off the bench last season and the season before for us. Everyone including reports on the official web site are saying that we only have 1 recognised striker available at the moment in Gary Hooper but no mention of Ademeno, they also say we only have 17 available pro's thats including Liptak, but what about Ademeno and also Lokando.

Also sod Harrolds broken nose, surely he can play with it in these desperate times. I seem to remember i think it was Maher last season played with a broken nose.

on loan at welling.

Couple that with our other striker R. Foran at Darlo and there is two strikers straight away.
We should be singing our praises for depth in squad as Tilly wanted in the summer,instead we are struggling for ONE striker to be available.:mad:

on loan at welling.

He is back from loan. His loan spell ended 1st january according to the official website when they mentioned we had loaned him out, there was no mention of the loan being renewed. Like I said in my 1st post on this thread, he played reserve team football and Essex Senior Cup football last week which you cannot do if your out on loan

I reckon ademeno and foran would have saved us from conceding four, we scored three goals tonight and lost the problem is at the back IMO

Yes but before the game had kicked off, how would Tilly or anyone know that we would have scored 3 tonight? knowing that a striker upfront to partner Hooper or one on the bench would not be needed.

Its down to poor team selection prior to kick off. We had 3 midfielders on the bench tonight (with one midfielder starting the game upfront) with a keeper and centre half. How often in a game are 3 midfielders needed to be replaced. Just suppose Hooper got ill on the flight up to Hartlepool or an injury in the pre match warm up. We would start the game without any strikers in the squad, he may have also been injured early on. The fact we scored 3 goals tonight but conceeded 4 so lets blame the defense has nothing to do with the poor team selection and neglecting the fact we have Ademeno

Couple that with our other striker R. Foran at Darlo and there is two strikers straight away.
We should be singing our praises for depth in squad as Tilly wanted in the summer,instead we are struggling for ONE striker to be available.:mad:

What is with this constant plea to bring Foran back? He ISN'T a striker, he has found his level, he was put out on loan for internal disciplinary reasons (allegedly), he has made it plain in the press that he wants to stay at Darlo and we have scored SEVEN goals in our last two games. He is not the answer to our problems. A big solid experienced Centre Back is what we need to bring in, and pronto!

DONT forget we have two very very good strikers in the Shrimplings that would frighten any defence with their speed. that could be brought on. I saw Lindley at Gillingham on Boxing day warming up with team b4 game and also at half time with sub's. I know they are very young but they are good enough IMO to come on for the last 15 Min's. Its the defence and midfield that has to be sorted. MAHER must return with either Macca or Bailey as sub. From watching Maher/Bailey Partnership a few times i personally prefer Maher /Macca they seem to have a better understanding. Please people don't all start moaning, we cant win every game. I believe Tilly will get it right and we will go on a run to the playoffs. If we don't, get your money on us next season when some of those Shrimplings make the first team

What is with this constant plea to bring Foran back? He ISN'T a striker, he has found his level, he was put out on loan for internal disciplinary reasons (allegedly), he has made it plain in the press that he wants to stay at Darlo and we have scored SEVEN goals in our last two games. He is not the answer to our problems. A big solid experienced Centre Back is what we need to bring in, and pronto!

Where is Richards then?

You took the words right out of my mouth there Tom!
Thanks for saving me the bother :p

Back