• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
I'm not trying to provoke yet another anti Ron anti PB anti trust post.

I just wonder honestly where people see us as a club in 10 years.

My heart says at Fossetts farm and playing a good level of football ie championship.

My head says at best, we will be still at roots hall which by then will be almost unusable and possibly dangerous.

It's a simple question really. Where do you think this club will be in 10 years time?

At Roots Hall or a memory.

Why on earth do people still mention FF?? Nothing has ever happened and there is no basis whatsoever to hope it ever will.

So, as things stand today? We can hope we have a great side, doing well at Roots Hall.

How realistic that is? Nobody knows.

Whereever they are and in whatever form they are , I will still be there !

That's the only guarantee I can give

Why on earth do people still mention FF?? Nothing has ever happened and there is no basis whatsoever to hope it ever will.
100% agree with this. Until I see a new stadium literally emerging on the horizon I simply don't believe it's ever going to happen. So in a nutshell, I believe we'll still be at Roots Hall in 10 years time.

We owe 15 mill right now, or that is an amount that has been banded about. Ten years from now, 30 mill in debt, or will the plug be pulled by then.

Genuinely... In League Two or lower and still at Roots Hall if not groundsharing with Braintree.

Still at Roots Hall yo-yoing between league 1 and league 2

After winning the Euro Millions biggest ever jackpot I am owner of the club. Fossetts farm never happened and Ron was happy to get rid and emigrate with the cleaner. We are playing with three sides at the moment while the new Ricky Otto east stand is being built with plans to redevelop the other 3 stands and them all being named after Ricky Otto

We wont be at Roots Hall, we'll be lucky to get another 5 years out of it. Place is falling to bits

In ten years time I predict that we will be in a new stadium. Sometime within the next few years Ron will have to share his investment with someone else and have a smaller portion of the pie in order to make progress. The team will be in Division One.

I'm aiming for a re-vamped ground share when I when the Euro Millions Mick.......

Back