• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

where will we finish this season

where will we finish this season -

• Bottom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom half

• mid table

• Total voters
I'd happily take 20th now, but I have a feeling we will be mid-table.

A top 10 finish will do me, but if The Goat & Eastwood stay fit a play-off place is well within our reach.

The 3 options in this poll suck, you should have had at least 3 more options.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Oct. 31 2005,15:10)]* cough, cough *
Ahem, the season's not over yet - we could still lose 20 of the next 30 games and finish bottom...!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Why are you all being so negative? Look at the league table! I think we'll get play-offs AT THE LEAST, hopefully auto promotion. I know it's a long way to go but we've been the only consistent (in a good way) team so far. As long as key players stay fit then why shouldn't the season carry as on as it is?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Oct. 31 2005,16:52)]Why are you all being so negative? Look at the league table! I think we'll get play-offs AT THE LEAST, hopefully auto promotion. I know it's a long way to go but we've been the only consistent (in a good way) team so far. As long as key players stay fit then why shouldn't the season carry as on as it is?
Who's being negative? Have you realised this is an old thread ressurected because of a positive frame of mind.

rock.gif

Back