• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which of these is worse?

Which of these is worse? -

• Kissing someone after knowing them for a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making a stranger ejaculate up your back in a club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GavieB

From a discussion I was having last night, which would you say is the worse thing to do, to kiss a girl that you've known for a week or to go to a club and make someone spunk up your back in a club via "dry sex" dancing? I wanted public consensus because the person I was speaking with was sure that kissing someone you've known was worse than making strangers cum.

Opinions please!

Someones got a guilty conscious
tounge.gif
wink.gif

How can a bloke spunk up a birds back in a club.

He would have to have his Harris out and then she still cant see how he is going to cum from that. Bloke must not have had sex for years.

I am with you that letting a stranger spunk up your back is totally wrong.

mad.gif

Apparently it's from provocative dancing...

I know, I was appalled when I first found out.

Just did a web search on dry sex:

Q. What is dry sex?

A. "Dry sex" is a term that has different meanings to different people. Some people think it means taking off your clothes and going through the motions of sexual intercourse -- thrusting and rubbing against each other's bodies without ever inserting the penis into the vagina. Other people think it means going through the motions of sexual intercourse, with your clothes on. Dry sex with clothes on can't result in a pregnancy even if the guy ejaculates into his clothes.

If there are no clothes on and semen comes in contact with the opening of the vagina, then a pregnancy is possible. It can also be very difficult to control your desires and hormones once your clothes are off.

Back