• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

Thread idea nicked from DiS.

Luke Prosser:
Youngster with indifferent reputation when started, rocky start when finding feet but gradually settled down. Good talker and gets on well with teammates, but when in bother liable to revert to headless-chicken mode. Rough diamond but something to work with. Probably not a sellable asset but will give 100% and do a job.

:cool:

Thread idea nicked from DiS.

Luke Prosser:
Youngster with indifferent reputation when started, rocky start when finding feet but gradually settled down. Good talker and gets on well with teammates, but when in bother liable to revert to headless-chicken mode. Rough diamond but something to work with. Probably not a sellable asset but will give 100% and do a job.

:cool:

Ha ha with that description I'm probably a Luke Prosser too!

Would anyone else besides a football club employ a Bilel?

There could be quite a few Blair Sturrocks....underpaid & underappreciated.

None of the current mob, but probably most like Lewis Hunt.. Versatile, does an unspectacular job in a few positions, even part of the furniture for a while, good cover to have, but not great and could be easily replaced!

Bilel Moshni - Shy, quiet, retiring, reserved, understated and discreet when performing. Likely to give as good as get from right or left wingers even if it ends up with trouble.

Would anyone else besides a football club employ a Bilel?

There could be quite a few Blair Sturrocks....underpaid & underappreciated.

I've worked with a Blair before when I was younger, he was employed to manage a business, he flattered to deceive and always fell short of his goals, but because the others around him over performed the business achieved it's overall goals. Tried for plenty of jobs elsewhere but no-one would employ him, but the current business owner; His Dad.

Me, a Grant I guess, I'm good at what I do and pretty integral to my team. I can turn my hand to some other jobs and do them competently, but the team could cope with my loss and it's noticable when I have my off days.

I'm just like Ryan Hall - young, gifted and black.
ha, I'd green you for that but.........I won't.
I'm like Foran, sleep with other people's wives.

I love Drowned In Sound but the evil Sky empire used to fund them and when they stopped they had to reduce the content. I didn't actually know about the Sky tie in till it stopped (defensive in case I'm seen as a Murdoch lover)

ha, I'd green you for that but.........I won't.
I'm like Foran, sleep with other people's wives.

I love Drowned In Sound but the evil Sky empire used to fund them and when they stopped they had to reduce the content. I didn't actually know about the Sky tie in till it stopped (defensive in case I'm seen as a Murdoch lover)

DiS is great, the community is excellent and the forum is a great place for anything and everything. They have a good presence in Sheffield with regular gigs and nights and I've got much love for what they do for indie music.

But yeah, they could do with some investment. There are a few zoners who are regulars on DiS

I'd say Mohsni, try and keep myself busy and involved with everything but don't always get it right. Plus I unleash high kicks on a regular basis.

Probably Graham Coughlan because I started out in one role on a short-term contract then quickly got roped into management. I'm the one trying to organise, trying to get the excitable ones to calm down and trying to keep them out of trouble. But like a central defender, people take me for granted and only look at my role if things go wrong despite the fact that most of my workload is sorting out problems created by people not performing their role elsewhere. I'm reliable, hard-working and like Coughlan on Tuesday not afraid to put in extra-time. I'm still expected to do my original job and that's on top of all the other **** I end up doing because if I don't do it, no-one else will. Finally, I'm more likely to take on yet more additional responsibility when someone else gets laid off than get a pay-rise.

Last edited:
Ryan Hall. I make us a thoroughly more attractive outfit and provide the assists for the strikers to put in the back of the net. Yet to be arrested following the christmas party though....

or

Anthony Grant. Been here much longer than expected despite rumours of big money moves away, consequently my motivation isn't what it was and prone to sulking about it.

Back