• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Don't want to put a downer on things, but if we don't go up this year, which of the following teams from the Skrill Prem would you prefer us to play against next season? (Or who do you think we will be playing?)

Current Top 10:

1. Luton - 66 Pts
----------------------
2. Cambridge - 57 Pts
3. Alfreton - 56 Pts
4. Nuneaton - 53 Pts
5. Gateshead - 50 Pts
-----------------------
6. Salisbury - 50 Pts
7. Grimsby - 49 Pts
8. Halifax - 48 Pts
9. Barnet - 48 Pts
10. Kidderminster - 46 Pts

For me, I can see Luton winning it, and if Grimsby don't make the play-offs, Cambridge will come up with Luton.

Although I would prefer to play Barnet rather than Luton. Wouldn't mind a trip to Cambridge and Barnet's new ground next season.

If we don't go up and Nuneaton join us in League 2 I might just top myself. What a god awful place that is.

Two is certainly enough, when it was one it was very hard to get out of, but two is fine.

Having been to Cambridge and Luton, I can honestly say I know I would rather go back to Cambridge! Gateshead, Grimsby and Halifax :stunned: :nope:

Don't want to put a downer on things, but if we don't go up this year, which of the following teams from the Skrill Prem would you prefer us to play against next season? (Or who do you think we will be playing?)

Current Top 10:

1. Luton - 66 Pts
----------------------
2. Cambridge - 57 Pts
3. Alfreton - 56 Pts
4. Nuneaton - 53 Pts
5. Gateshead - 50 Pts
-----------------------
6. Salisbury - 50 Pts
7. Grimsby - 49 Pts
8. Halifax - 48 Pts
9. Barnet - 48 Pts

For me, I can see Luton winning it, and if Grimsby don't make the play-offs, Cambridge will come up with Luton.

Although I would prefer to play Barnet rather than Luton. Wouldn't mind a trip to Cambridge and Barnet's new ground next season.[/QUOTE

Either of these three as they would be new grounds for me

Alfreton
Nuneaton
Gateshead

But then Wouldnt mind Kidderminster as they do the best half time grub

Can't say I'd particularly look forward to going back to Luton, but it is pretty local to me, so I guess I'd go.

Barnet, Kidderminster and Cambridge would all be welcome back.

All immaterial though. WE ARE GOING UP*

*He said hopefully.

Current Top 10:

1. Luton - 66 Pts
----------------------
2. Cambridge - 57 Pts
3. Alfreton - 56 Pts
4. Nuneaton - 53 Pts
5. Gateshead - 50 Pts
-----------------------
6. Salisbury - 50 Pts
7. Grimsby - 49 Pts
8. Halifax - 48 Pts
9. Barnet - 48 Pts

Although I would prefer to play Barnet rather than Luton. Wouldn't mind a trip to Cambridge and Barnet's new ground next season.[/QUOTE

Either of these three as they would be new grounds for me

Alfreton
Nuneaton
Gateshead

But then Wouldnt mind Kidderminster as they do the best half time grub

And Barnet wouldn't?

Assuming Luton win the league,i would like to do a new ground,so Nuneaton,Alfreton or Gateshead be nice.Cambridge is okay as well to be fair as its a nice local game

Back