• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Which youngster will do the best

The youngsters

• Joe "Splinters in my ****" Welch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Seems like the youngster have really come on over the past few seasons. Got to be good for the club to have this new source of players producing but which one is our best hope.

Having seen none of them I am going for Moussa as he seems very young to have been in the first team.

Moussa... The only one who i've seen at any great deal.

However, a friend of mine is currently on loan at Cambridge and says that in Adameno we have a real prospect. Power, Pace and Strength for a 17 year old and certainly knows where the net is and has a decent strike. He told me in his first training session he cut inside from the wing, took it round 2 players and smashed it into the net...

Well if our injury problems get worse, then Frankie Banks may have to play tomorrow night.

Only seen Moussa briefly at Col Ewe last season, but bothe Ademeno & Ledgister have both been on target for Cambridge & Gravesend while currently on loan. I believe that Ledgister has also had his loan extended, playing at a club near the top of the Conference will also be a big help to him.

well it wont be welch as i have heard that our goalkeeping coach whose name escapes me doesnt rate him at all.

voted for cowley tough little mid-fielder good tackler and can pass a ball

well it wont be welch as i have heard that our goalkeeping coach whose name escapes me doesnt rate him at all.

yeah i've heard this aswell. I dont rate him either after seeing the ball slip through his hands more than once in training!

David Cowley for me , bags of skill and great control and can pick a short and a long pass , shame he only 3 foot tall tho !

David Cowley for someone so small he is completly unafraid and will tackle anyone and get a good pass away afterwards

Lindie or Noel, probably Lindie just sneaking it. I've seen a lot of the Youth's over the last 12-18 months & they are the best out of them, including Moussa.

They all have lots to learn & improve on, but they could be good!

Back