• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who from here do you travel with to

Lucus normally.

But I try to do it as little as possible coz after a 6 hour round trip I have a slight urge to plant a knife in his back!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 21 2005,17:32)]
biggrin.gif

I think he is bored - why not try Sudoku!
If that's all it will take, I'll buy him a Su Doku book and send it to him!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2005,17:30)]sotw2003 - are you going for the 'most topics started in a day' record?
to be honest, the same topics keep on getting added to and they bore the sh!t out me. Lets start some more fun topics eh. Also whats the problem with it?

There is a tribe of Amazonian Indians who make it their business to attend every away game. they leave their village every Friday morning and paddle up river to get their twin engine flight into Rio De Janerio airport where they connect to a flight into heathrow.

I meet the lads at the airport for a few lagers then we travel to the away ground by camel, they insist on a pint and a pie before the match and we get to the ground about 10 to 3.

You may have seen them dressed in full Amazon Indian regalia singing e i e i o up the football league we go. Then we have a night on the town before they head off home back to Brazil

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 21 2005,17:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2005,17:30)]sotw2003 - are you going for the 'most topics started in a day' record?
to be honest, the same topics keep on getting added to and they bore the sh!t out me. Lets start some more fun topics eh. Also whats the problem with it?
TBH the topic that really bores me every week is the "roll call" one for away trips, who always does that?    
mad.gif

biggrin.gif

BTW I travel with Draft Shrimper (and sometimes statski also).

Travel up by myself, if not, with Bashful Shrimp. Meet up with some of the regulars on here at the games.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2005,21:17)]Travel up by myself, if not, with Bashful Shrimp. Meet up with some of the regulars on here at the games.
Sounds very "clique" ...

oops.gif

I take it you was with your bird on Sat then, Kev? Which one was it, cos you had one either side of you when I saw you at the ground.....you tart
wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2005,21:54)]I take it you was with your bird on Sat then, Kev? Which one was it, cos you had one either side of you when I saw you at the ground.....you tart
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Dan on one side, Todd on the other ...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 21 2005,22:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2005,21:54)]I take it you was with your bird on Sat then, Kev? Which one was it, cos you had one either side of you when I saw you at the ground.....you tart
wink.gif
tounge.gif
Dan on one side, Todd on the other ...

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Bet they feel great having mates like you, dont they?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GodblessArthurRowley @ Nov. 21 2005,19:51)]There is a tribe of Amazonian Indians who make it their business to attend every away game. they leave their village every Friday morning and paddle up river to get their twin engine flight into Rio De Janerio airport where they connect to a flight into heathrow.

I meet the lads at the airport for a few lagers then we travel to the away ground by camel, they insist on a pint and a pie before the match and we  get to the ground about 10 to 3.

You may have seen them dressed in full Amazon Indian regalia singing e i e i o up the football league we go. Then we have a night on the town before they head off home back to Brazil
Yeah i saw them about 5 seasons ago! Daytrippers??

Depends who is going. SOTW, SUFCHUTTON (if he's not working) and Carlos (not registered on here) are my usual travelling companions, sometimes keefmoon accompanies us as well.

Cool beans old chap. normally WHATEVER and sometimes Keefmoon. Also ALEX and a few others not on the board!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2005,21:17)]Travel up by myself, if not, with Bashful Shrimp. Meet up with some of the regulars on here at the games.
you're a bit of a "Billy no mates" just like me. Sometimes take the oldest nipper but he's a cherry so he just takes the p%&s. Been with UK Coops a couple of times as well. There's not enough South Coast exiles.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Nov. 22 2005,11:24)]Sometimes take the oldest nipper but he's a cherry so he just takes the p%&s.
Haven't you heard of adoption?
laugh.gif

Back