• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would play you in a movie?

Peewee Herman. I don't need to do the quiz.

Well, either him or TV's Flipper, from "Flipper".

*Edit, I actually cant do this quiz on my PC for some reason to join in properly, sorry.

I'd like to say Stan Collymore but sadly Kevin O'Callaghan is probably more realistic.

And me. Never heard of him. I'm officially old. :'(

He was Indy's son in the rubbish 4th Indiana Jones film, he also played the main non-robot character in the first couple of Transformer films. He's not really had any major roles so don't feel bad for not knowing who he is.

He has a cult following on the interet thanks to his bizarre art projects in the last couple of years, like going to a premiere of his new film wearing a paper bag over his head that says 'I'm not famous anymore'. He also made a viral 'motivational video' where he yelled 'DO IT!' at the screen a lot. I think the appeal is people can't tell if he's just doing publicity stunts or if he's having a breakdown.

He was Indy's son in the rubbish 4th Indiana Jones film, he also played the main non-robot character in the first couple of Transformer films. He's not really had any major roles so don't feel bad for not knowing who he is.

He has a cult following on the interet thanks to his bizarre art projects in the last couple of years, like going to a premiere of his new film wearing a paper bag over his head that says 'I'm not famous anymore'. He also made a viral 'motivational video' where he yelled 'DO IT!' at the screen a lot. I think the appeal is people can't tell if he's just doing publicity stunts or if he's having a breakdown.

Triffic, there is something for all three of us in here. GHG or I can have the paper bag title and Barna could fit the publicity stunts or breakdown. there ya go job done. Obvious why that was the 'film star' that fitted us now!!!

I'll take the paper bag if you want but just remember what I do for a living. Wont make any difference to my reversing though.

Back