• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who Would You Turn Gay For?

Harold Bishop Killer

Got bummed around Aus
If anyone on here has ever spent some time in Oz you may have came across a comedian called Rove McManus (or Rove as he generally known as). He has a chat show on Sunday nights which is rather good. Anyway every week he has two celebrities on (last few weeks has been Hugh Jackman, Kelly Rowland, Ross Noble, Michael Buble to name a few) and he has a quiz called win $20 in 20 seconds which the celebrities have to answer questions on themselves in 20 seconds and the last quiestion is always who would you turn gay for? Now this has of course raised debate in my house. So I thought I would ask you lot...

.....Who would you turn gay for?

Last edited:
You can't turn gay. You catch gay. For example we found out at work one of the lads has caught gay after stating that he doesn't find Rhianna attractive and that he 'wouldn't.'

Once you've caught gay, you become a carrier of the gayer disease. There is no cure.

I'd like to point out before someone complains that this is entirely tongue in cheek, and that I have nothing against any carrier of the gayer disease. ;)

Danny Baker used to do something like this on his podcast, where you had to choose your 'reverse sexuality partner'.

I always thought of myself as quite liberal and open minded and have had a number of gay friends over the years. However for the life of me I couldn't come up with mine, anyone else going to be brave enough....?

Good question Firestorm. I was going to say Iain Dowie so that I could be certain of not getting hooked but if the subject has to be of that inclination already I may have to think again.

I would take on Morten Harket without a shadow of a doubt. I would also consider a rummage through Johnny Depp's private quarters and, at a push, which it probably would be, I might shag thast nice French foreign minister, but that's really just a power-thing. It's quite an aphrodisiac.

Melissa Theuriau's other half.
Not a doubt in my mind.

She would have to be involved though...

...and he'd have to be content with just watching.

:O:clap: :nope:

I'd like to point out before someone complains that this is entirely tongue in cheek, and that I have nothing against any carrier of the gayer disease. ;)

Can I just recommend not using a phrase like 'tongue in cheek' when talking about homos£xuality...

Id prob let Angelina Jolie give me a go.

Right, without wanting to get personal, but that makes you bi. I'm pretty metrosexual, I'm happy with my sexuality, but I would'nt allow myself to catch gay just for five minutes of fun with a member of the same sex. And I refuse to believe that anyone regardless of sex, would only consider catching gay for one person. If you would, then I think youd be prepared to catch it for a lot more than one person, you just dont want to admit it.

Right, without wanting to get personal, but that makes you bi. I'm pretty metrosexual, I'm happy with my sexuality, but I would'nt allow myself to catch gay just for five minutes of fun with a member of the same sex. And I refuse to believe that anyone regardless of sex, would only consider catching gay for one person. If you would, then I think youd be prepared to catch it for a lot more than one person, you just dont want to admit it.

Im pretty sure my post was tongue in cheek. Although, what with you making so many references to the whole catching gayness thing today, it has started to make me question your sexuality. Especially after seeing you in Bakers bar in your cowboy shirt throwing dance moves that would make any gay proud.....

Im pretty sure my post was tongue in cheek. Although, what with you making so many references to the whole catching gayness thing today, it has started to make me question your sexuality. Especially after seeing you in Bakers bar in your cowboy shirt throwing dance moves that would make any gay proud.....

Are cowboy shirts bad?

Cowboy boots though :clap:???

Back