• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why is Blues WORLD so

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ Oct. 19 2004,22:14)]make a complaint
Dave knows about this - did think that it had got better though!

What was the problem SotW?

Blues World HAS improved so far as live commentary goes (from what I'm experiencing).

My only gripe is that the delay is enormous sometimes, so on the Chat Room, I find out we've scored when I'm still listening to the opposition building their attack (or... sadly... the other way round).

rock.gif

Haven't got Blues World on the net but have been signed up for the Text Alerts since the start of last season. Last night must have been the worst, I got the 1st alert for Fredy's goal when we were actually 2-1 down & then found out about our equaliser at approx 9.30 when the final whistle had been blown for approx 10 minutes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I am also sometimes getting repeat messages which considering it's 20p each time you get sent a text as well as your monthly subscription!

Anybody else experiencing problems/issues?

Chaps, I spoke with Helen Giles last Saturday during my trip back to the UK. If you have problems with BluesWorld, speak to SUFC direct so that they can deal with FLPTV who are more likely to listen to the club ...

... ps I'm back in sunny Spain!

WS

Back