• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Will we get it right and stay up?

Will we survive and stay up?

• Yes

Votes: 112 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 95 30.3%
  • Too early to decide

Votes: 107 34.1%

• Total voters
Too early to decide. We have a very small window of opportunity to change things. Bring in experienced players, blend them with the senior pros we have now. Add a smattering of youth and will be fine. We won’t pull up any trees but we should keep our league status. Carry on as we are now and we will go down.

We've only played three league games. It's late September so it's confusing but it's very early days still.

Having said that, right now we are nowhere near being competitive, let alone winning games.

I voted for too early to decide. There have been signs of small improvements in some players, but until we get an element of stability in what's happening off the pitch it's difficult to predict how this will turn out. I will admit to being a glass half full bloke, always have been, so my heart and a bit of my head says all will turn out ok, but time will tell.

As Molesley keeps sayin we are a work in progress,as we play more games we will progress gradually up the league.

Too early to come to any conclusion

I have faith in Mark Moseley to turn this club around, but it will take time. I reckon he’ll need the full 3 years to sort the shambles he inherited out.

If we are still a football league club at the end of this season that would define short term success for me.

COVID-19 could still change everything. Season could be over by the end of October, especially when you have a load of total s***houses currently protesting in London.

Said yes but would confidently back no team getting relegated, especially if the National League's start is further delayed.

We are playing a lot of good football. But the ball has to go forward, their defence has to be under pressure, we have to get more shots off.
No goals mean no 3 points. Its GOT to change. The movement upfront, the mindset of supporting midfielders, the absolute will in and around the opposition box.
So for me... its too early to call.

Back