• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Will we play in yellow?

SUFCFANS

Coach
for the Chelsea game - will it be yellow?

Also - who was at the Southampton and Doncaster games where we, the SUFC fans were amazing - more of the same :). If we go 1,2,3 or 4 behind would be great for everyone to just keep singing louder and LOUDER!!! Be good to see big numbers in fancy dress too..

I can't wait....

Also - who was at the Southampton and Doncaster games where we, the SUFC fans were amazing - more of the same :). If we go 1,2,3 or 4 behind would be great for everyone to just keep singing louder and LOUDER!!! Be good to see big numbers in fancy dress too..

I can't wait....

If we do i hope that club shop gets some more in soon, completely run out by all accounts!

I'm going to get a yellow shirt today if there are any in there. I get kiddies size so hopefully might be lucky.

We were told on the OS that we would be playing in yellow weren't we?

Think that we may well get smashed but a great sing song by the fans will make it a day to remember. At the end of the day we aren't going there to turn them over (even though it would be great) we are going there for a great day out and to put the memories on to the top shelf with Man United, Southampton, Spurs, Doncaster etc. What a great few years we have had as Southend fans.

I can't wait....
Yes we will be playing in yellow, it was announced on the os. They wanted fans to attend in the yellow away kit!

The more I think about this the more I realise that this is the dream tie for Uncle Ron and the club's coffers. In the run-up to Christmas we are drawn away from home to a large yet nearby top 4 Premiership club who wear blue. This comes at a time when a long-hankered-after colour has just returned in the form of a third kit. Game to take place shortly after Christmas.

Perfect.

Just bought a yellow top for Crimbo from my lovely lady, so they're back in stock people!

The more I think about this the more I realise that this is the dream tie for Uncle Ron and the club's coffers. In the run-up to Christmas we are drawn away from home to a large yet nearby top 4 Premiership club who wear blue. This comes at a time when a long-hankered-after colour has just returned in the form of a third kit. Game to take place shortly after Christmas.

Perfect.

Which I think is the point Nick Prawnby was trying to make in

This thread 'ere

Well worth clicking on the link in his post, and I don't think he has received the green he deserves for that site, either!

Back