• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Bullocks

President⭐⭐
Are we anticipating a sell-out of our 850 tickets, bearing in mind it's a Tuesday game? If so, is that the "away team limit" - can we (the club) ask for more if demand is there?

I think 850 is the maximum they will give us for a league match, the capacity is only about 5,000 so 850 is not a bad amount. That should be enough for a Tuesday night. I seem to remember we had slightly less tickets last season.

We had an odd amount like 726 last year for New Year's Eve. There certainly weren't 200 seats available last year.

I will be ringing up very early on Wednesday to secure my ticket, hopefully they don't sell out beforehand really don't want to miss out on this!

Hoping to get mine as I only live around the corner from Kingsmeadow. Would be gutted to miss a game that I could walk home from lol

We had an odd amount like 726 last year for New Year's Eve. There certainly weren't 200 seats available last year.

Nope thats right. Wimbledon have put seats in behind the goal that was to the right of the away fans. I presume the 200 seats are in this new stand.

I will be ringing up very early on Wednesday to secure my ticket, hopefully they don't sell out beforehand really don't want to miss out on this!

Got 2 seats yesterday, the lad behind the counter did not know where they were, had to ask and I think open a packet in the office. Our seats were numbers 1 + 2 so could well be the first seats sold. Cannot see you having a problem getting tickets, I got 4 extra for non season ticket holders last year and that was with less available and playing on New Years Day.

I got mine saturday,i have never seen a ticket easier to copy.It hasn't even got a barcode on it!

Sounds like the same as last season. As you say they can easily be scanned or photocopied, if they had a big game they could well get problems with copied tickets.

Reminds me back in the day when our season tickets were just like paper raffle tickets torn out of a book. There were a few copied tickets being used on a regular basis.

Back