• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Works Christmas Party

This friday will be a really bad evening to breakdown in South Essex because the pride of the industry will be getting totally sh*t-faced. Due to a double booking we are also getting free/cheap drinks. Most likely arse candident is probably the accounts bod or anyone out of the workshop. Us controllers are so much more reserved, as anyone who knows me will confirm.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Dec. 09 2003,22:17)]Us controllers are so much more reserved, as anyone who knows me will confirm.
Indeed, Seb, indeed.

cool.gif

Oh, and just been invited to an after-works party in Camden, ending at 5am. So luckliy i can now get the first train home Saturday rather than the last train Friday. Alas, it's on the 19th, so things could be messy come the curry night...

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Dec. 09 2003,17:08)]Unfortunately working for the Public Sector we don't get a Xmas Do's paid for like some of you (and I'm guessing that you'd be none to pleased if your tax did pay for it) so we are just heading for a meal down the Strawberry Field's which will probably be rather uneventful!
Might not be.....

Fancy a Gillingham "re-play"
rock.gif

biggrin.gif

Curry nite next Tuesday at the Original Balti in Bournemouth preceded and followed by large quantities of lager. It aint gonna be me that commits any faux pas though! Done too much of that in the past.
ghostface.gif

I to have the delights of working for a company who refuse to pay for any sort of event. We get (forced) to go to the local pub for a crimbo dinner which we have the priviledge of paying for ourselves to spend time with people we don't even like
sad.gif
, must grumble!!

Ours was at the Waldorf Thursday night

As usual I didn't go - it was a black tie event and I hate them.

If I want to dress up and look a tw*t I'll buy myself an Arsenal shirt and start slagging northerners off.

Aagra Curry House in Wakefield this Wednesday.

Should be good!

Back