• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

751081_cbe2d7dd.jpg

Missed it (and Worrall is around the corner from me!)

Very good signing. Fingers crossed we will be able to bring in 1/2 good defenders and a striker who can finish and I would say we have a very good chance this year.

Does he play on the right?

Because with John White moving to centre-back that could give us a tasty sounding right-hand combination with Adam Thompson.

Does he play on the right?

Because with John White moving to centre-back that could give us a tasty sounding right-hand combination with Adam Thompson.

Haha - see what you did there! If only Anthony Straker hadn't moved on, we could have completed a tasty trio!

Very good signing for us and considering he had a year left at Rotherham to get him on a free is very good business. Pacey and very attacking. Him on one side and hurst on the other, Leonard and Atkinson in the middle (or Clifford, Timlin, Payne), Weston and Corr/Barney upfront looking strong. Still probably need another striker and defo at least one more centre back.

This will be our new home kit but the other way round going by that picture on twitter. Will look rather nice i think with the bottom part white!
vy8x08.jpg

First club south of Birmingham too. Worrall & Thompson....tasty :winking: #foodypun

Does he play on the left or right?

Can he actually put in a cross for BBBC to power home?

Does he track back?

Looks like a Graham Coughlan signing.

Played with him (and Luke Daniels) at Shrewsbury.

So the 2 signings we've made haven't been on trial. Begs the question what's the bloody point of trialists?

So the 2 signings we've made haven't been on trial. Begs the question what's the bloody point of trialists?

We have a small squad, and trialists are a cheap (free) way to boost the numbers and you might unearth someone good.

Well hopefully that puts to bed OAA's theory of being under an embargo and Brown only being able to say what RM tells him to say.

A good aigning, albeit another winger

Just need to get another CB in now and only then I might start cheering up :winking:

Back