• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would anyone like a free Wii/Xbox360/iPod Nano/Other stuff?

I was wondering if the public of ShimperZone would be interested in getting their hands on a free Nintendo Wii or an Xbox 360 or maybe some free games for consoles they already have. Maybe an iPod Nano, or even just amazon vouchers.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please say in here, or PM me, and I will be happy to put the information on how to do so up.

The only reason I have not put the info up straight away is I did not want people to have a go at me for it, saying it is a scam or whatever, so I thought I would gauge interested first!

I think you can see from my post count that I am genuine, and I can asure you that this is too, as I have my free Wii and 6 games from this, and just wanted to share the information with the ShrimperZone public!! :)

I thought those on here might be interested after reading a thread about some people trying to get a Wii for the kids for christmas etc, thought getting a free one would be of interest. Save £200odd quid and the kids are just as happy haha :angel:

My mate emailed me something like this a fortnight ago & I just discarded it as being a scam. So you're saying you truly can get free stuff then? Can you come back when there's a free Audi TT or Range Rover going thanks, :p

Does it involve signing up and taking surveys?

Im interested, go on defy the ‘no such thing as a free lunch’ saying…

*Cough*Con*Cough*

There really is no need to be like that, as I explained in my post, it is not a con, and as I said I have simply told the ShrimperZone public about it, if you dont want to receive the info, then you dont need to, thats why I have said I will PM anyone who is interested.

Would anybody like a free car and house? PM me for more info.

Sorry, only kidding. Not for me though thanks.

There really is no need to be like that, as I explained in my post, it is not a con, and as I said I have simply told the ShrimperZone public about it, if you dont want to receive the info, then you dont need to, thats why I have said I will PM anyone who is interested.

My apologies. I thought you were being conned.

I'm still not interested though.

I have sent the requested PM's to those who PMed me, and who asked me to in here. Anyone else who wants a PM, just PM me or put it in here, and I will get it sorted

If you PM the details, I'll only PM my feedback

:)

I think I'm more curious than excited.

Back