• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would someone please explain...

I know, you'd have thought they would have brushed up by now. I spotted it yesterday and considered mentioning it on here but didn't bother because I'm beyond the point of caring now. They'll never brush up.

...but said he is a midfielder, when he is supposed to be a striker. Also got Wellens injury wrong, not a hernia, but an upset stomach kept him out the game last Friday.

...but said he is a midfielder, when he is supposed to be a striker. Also got Wellens injury wrong, not a hernia, but an upset stomach kept him out the game last Friday.

I was going to say about Wellens.....I read somewhere that he will probably be available for tonight and thought he'd recovered from a hernia pretty quickly!

no wonder he's recovered. I thought "hernia" - should be out for quite a while. It's quite a fast recovery from a hernia injury.

why we pay our BBC licence fee?

Despite repeated attempts by Zoners to correct their inaccuracies, they're still at it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/7393765.stm

At least they don't think Heffernan head-butted our star centre-half from the 1980s any more.

Because It's a criminal offence to use TV receiving equipment to watch or record TV programmes without a valid TV licence? £1000 fine anyone? Can't think of another reason...

I'm surprised the BBC didn't claim that Pauline Clerk was headbutted by Richie Wellens....
or that Dave Mulgrew got sent off in first half stoppage time for a two-footed lunge at Simon Heffer's head in the third leg...
or that ....[please complete]

Last edited:
I'm surprised the BBC didn't claim that Pauline Clerk was headbutted by Richie Wellens....
or that Dave Mulgrew didn't get sent off in first half stoppage time for a two-footed lunge at Simon Heffer's head in the third leg...
or that ....[please complete]

or that Darryl Foinavon is hoping to add a wembly appearance to his shock win in the 1967 Grand National

Back