• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you buy a Wembley DVD?

• Total voters
Do you know how to do that? what is the video format?

When I posted that I had just come back from purchasing a Dazzle. I'll let you know if it works. I've been assured it does.

So, I installed the software, and plugged it all in and...it didn't work! The reason is that the S-Video cable I bought doesn't fit in the Dazzle itself. (The socket on the Dazzle is quite deeply set, and the cable I bought has a really fat rubber bit right by the pins.) I could, however hear the sound from the Sky box through my PC even if I couldn't get a picture. Once I get a cable that fits I'm sure this will work.

I voted no - purely on the grounds that we have already recorded it

I have produced a 'Road To Wembley' DVD with the club and will hopefully all be finalised next week.

NO,I would never get a time to watch it.It would just get chucked up into the loft with all the stuff from our trips to the millenium stadium:nope:

Back