• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

X Factor - John & Edward

fatshrimp

Manager
Just watching the X Factor (against my wishes) and have just witnessed two Irish kids murdering the song they've been given to perform - Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears.

They were absolutely dreadful but very entertaining. They are going to get my vote tonight even though they can not sing or dance.

Here's a call for all of the Zoners to vote for John & Edward. Let's get them to the final and that all important Christmas number 1.

Hopefully we can together bring down the X Factor forever!

That performance mentally scarred me...

Just watching the X Factor (against my wishes) and have just witnessed two Irish kids murdering the song they've been given to perform - Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears.

They were absolutely dreadful but very entertaining. They are going to get my vote tonight even though they can not sing or dance.

Here's a call for all of the Zoners to vote for John & Edward. Let's get them to the final and that all important Christmas number 1.

Hopefully we can together bring down the X Factor forever!

Don't be absurd. I would rather eat **** than vote for those twunts. Why should very good singers be voted off while these pair of feckless clowns stay in?

Atrocious annoying little feckers.

Why vote for them? Because every single one of the singers are in the 'shop window' and each have their own chance to succeed. If soemone thinks they're good enough, they'll get on.

Was it last year on Strictly Come Dancing when John Seargent got all the votes despite being so bad..? Let's do the same with J&E.

Why vote for them? Because every single one of the singers are in the 'shop window' and each have their own chance to succeed. If soemone thinks they're good enough, they'll get on.

Was it last year on Strictly Come Dancing when John Seargent got all the votes despite being so bad..? Let's do the same with J&E.

No, let's not!

If i could vote i would because im liking the cut of your jib fatshrimp,it would be justice of a kind if jerry and june won.

Watched it as well and my toes curled up by 180 degrees.

I must admit that the chap with the big afro was pretty impressive, thought it would have been a disaster singing the Chistina Aguilera - Hurt. But again an inspired song choice by Mr High waister!!

Louis Walsh got a text message from God, "If that John and Edward have not been voted off come Sunday night, Ronan is next..."

The twins, farping rubbish.
Can't dance, can't sing, what is the point?
Probably the whole of Oireland voting for them.

A right couple of dicks!

Anyway, that bloody Louie (sp?) ? I blame him.
Best program on the telly right now, not that i watch much telly.

its bound to be a fix to keep people interested in this dull show. only time i watch it is the early rounds when its more like a singing version of "youve been framed".

It's the underdog thing. The more Simon slags them the more votes they get, plus the Irish votes. Bit like Oghhean Quoig (Owen Kwig) last year.

I'd rather go to a pool party at Michael Barrymore's gaff than watch x-factor. But that's just my opinion :)

Back