• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah! Like she deserves it!

Any news on legal costs?

The legal fees will cost an arm and a leg, and that will be too much for Mills to stump up.

Sympathy - Not !

Well although she dosn't deserve it, it has to be said that he was f***ing naive in the first place. His kids told him she was a goldigger and they were right. Had he been thinking with his brain and not been thinking with his ****, he would not have gone through all this.

How come she gets £35,000 p.a. for a nanny and school fees? Firstly, she doesn't work, so why does she need a nanny, and secondly, all of Paul's other kids went to state schools, so why should this one be any different?

Last edited:
she dosn't get the £35k pa, beatrice gets it. In addition the school fees are paid and nannies fees are paid.

i'd do her though.. even if she has 1 leg. MILF

Well although she dosn't deserve it, it has to be said that he was f***ing naive in the first place. His kids told him she was a goldigger and they were right. .

If my dad was single, worth as much as P Mc C and I stood to inherit his fortune then my advice to him would be:

1: Any women interested you is a gold digger..
2: Give up the vegetarian diet and eat more red meat.
3: Start smoking.
4: Start travelling by helicopter.

Last edited:
she dosn't get the £35k pa, beatrice gets it. In addition the school fees are paid and nannies fees are paid.

Agreed, I miss read the article. But the questions still stand. Why does B need a nanny when her mum doesn't work, and why should she need school fees paid when all his other kids went to State schools?

Agreed, I miss read the article. But the questions still stand. Why does B need a nanny when her mum doesn't work, and why should she need school fees paid when all his other kids went to State schools?

I'm sure those incidentals were the last of his worries. It was small fry money compared to what she wanted to get her mitts on. After all a nanny will only be needed for a certain amount of years and school fees until B is 16 or so depending on Uni i suppose.

Back