• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

Announce it so I can go to work tonight and happy and jump up and down

Five words transforming transparency into infancy and a host of grown men salivate. Congratulations and thanks are floating around like confetti in a hurricane. I expect several have already contacted the Pope to make a nomination of sainthood.

Five words transforming transparency into infancy and a host of grown men salivate. Congratulations and thanks are floating around like confetti in a hurricane. I expect several have already contacted the Pope to make a nomination of sainthood.

Do I detect a sense of sarcasm.

At the end of the day. Its better to have people with the clubs best interests at heart making decisions, than those who have damaged the club to point of oblivion.

Whether it all works our remains to be see, but transparency and a plan will suit me for now.

Longevity will hopefully follow.

How dare someone associated with our club get excited.

We get it, you don’t like Stan because he said something against you several months ago.

Even funnier when most of the posts are joking about onions in burgers and the like.

Yeah, but what about the onions on the burgers? I've been working on that since summer!

Yeah, bit what about the onions on the burgers? I've been working on that since summer!
Don't bother mate, without doubt SUFC burgers produce an aroma associated only with those burgers and nothing else in the world, which in turn produces severe convulsions from those unfortunate enough to be near the smell. Onions would only compound it. Just don't do it, ok?

Back