• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil game

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
According to the official site, our home game with Yeovil on April 30th has now been made an All-ticket encounter..

suspect.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 30 2005,10:49)]According to the official site, our home game with Yeovil on April 30th has now been made an All-ticket encounter..

suspect.gif

wow.gif
How pleased am I that I got my tickets yesterday?!

tounge.gif

Get in!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 30 2005,10:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 30 2005,10:49)]According to the official site, our home game with Yeovil on April 30th has now been made an All-ticket encounter..

suspect.gif

wow.gif
How pleased am I that I got my tickets yesterday?!

tounge.gif

Get in!

biggrin.gif
And mine
biggrin.gif
Cheers Matt (you're still a plank though)

Yep, got my Orient & Yeovil tickets yesterday. It. kids-for-a-quid v Yeovil so sell-out is certain. (As if it wasn't anyway!)
Best get in quick!

I have no tickets whatsoever for forthcoming games and I'm starting to think this is a bad choice.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 30 2005,14:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Mar. 30 2005,11:21)]Cheers Matt (you're still a plank though)
That's rich, coming from someone who can't even speak English... split infinitives indeed...

Split infinitives with Space-plank Spiff

tounge.gif
Considering English is not a Latinate language, only pedants who consider Latin as a superior language think split infinitives are not "proper" English

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Mar. 30 2005,14:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 30 2005,14:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Mar. 30 2005,11:21)]Cheers Matt (you're still a plank though)
That's rich, coming from someone who can't even speak English... split infinitives indeed...

Split infinitives with Space-plank Spiff

tounge.gif
Considering English is not a Latinate language, only pedants who consider Latin as a superior language think split infinitives are not "proper" English

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
I'm a pedant, and Spiff is a plank... it's why the Greenwich Shrimpers make such a great team!

laugh.gif

Been on Seatbooker today to get my usual tickets for the Yeovil game (NB one month to go), and they are already gone. Although  I suspect my cousin and his kids (up from Southampton) have got them, bit of friendly rivalry there. But the South Upper looked pretty booked up already, so I would suggest anyone who has not got tickets and wants a particular part of the ground to snap them up quickly.

Don't do what  I did for the Scunthorpe game. I wasn't guaranteed of getting to the match as I was in London for my girlfriend's graduation, then 4 of us (including two expectant kids) drove at top speed round the M25 in two cars, only to be turned away in the queue for the South and West stands as they were both sold out. The disappointment taught me the lesson of getting in early.

I am away from Southend tomorrow night, so won't be at the Bristol Rovers match, so up the Blues!!!!

Back