• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You can beat an Egg....

Silencer

Director
.....but you cant be a last minute winner ;)

It's becoming a habit with Barney on these friday nights, long may it continue. A great three points tonight, sets up the weekend. :clap:

I know we've played a game more, but it's just four points from the play offs now. UTB

.....but you cant be a last minute winner ;)

It's becoming a habit with Barney on these friday nights, long may it continue. A great three points tonight, sets up the weekend. :clap:

I know we've played a game more, but it's just four points from the play offs now. UTB

I have seen us deserve games and lose, i have sen us deserve games and draw, tonight i saw us come from behind in a true fighting manner and get a win, a win that we deserved, a win that we really needed, but for Gods sake lads, i am getting on and my heart just ain't what it used to be, can we please, some time in the very near future just get out there and win easily? I do love supporting Southend. UTB.

Was most amusing that the people who sit behind me left 2 minutes early - as they did in the last home match vs Gillingham. As long as they don't have to queue to get out...

:p

Loads of people left early in the west stand, cant believe it, game poised at 1-1 and they are probably more concerned at getting home to watch the 10 o clock news.

I love it when these dick heads leave early & miss a goal. They disturb you, tread on your feet & they miss a winning goal. Priceless!

:finger:

I love it when these dick heads leave early & miss a goal. They disturb you, tread on your feet & they miss a winning goal. Priceless!

:finger:

My son 'accidentally' tripped a guy over last night, his mate went over as well, no one was hurt so no probs, but by the time the 2 of them got up and sorted themselves the penalty had been given, there was no way they could get out, they had to stay, the language was unbelievable, even when the goal was scored they were still moaning about not getting out, why the hell were they there? Love it UTB.

Here's a stat for you: of our 6 league wins this season, we've scored the winner in injury-time in three.

If that's not a reason not to leave early...

Here's a stat for you: of our 6 league wins this season, we've scored the winner in injury-time in three.

If that's not a reason not to leave early...

& I'm sure if you look back at last season, you will find several occasions where we have scored in injury time. The best reason to remember why you should leave early in the Brighton game a few seasons ago in the League Cup. 1-0 down with 3 minutes to go & at full time 3-1 to us! If you left early IIRC, you will have missed a Lewis Hunt cracker & a rare Billy Paynter goal!!

I have seen us deserve games and lose, i have sen us deserve games and draw, tonight i saw us come from behind in a true fighting manner and get a win, a win that we deserved, a win that we really needed, but for Gods sake lads, i am getting on and my heart just ain't what it used to be, can we please, some time in the very near future just get out there and win easily? I do love supporting Southend. UTB.

No.

I hope that clears that up for you

Back