• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Debut Album

Pubey

I did this a few years ago on here... but what the hell!

---------------------------------------------------------

Your Debut Album

1 - Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Random quotations: http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

If you want to do this again, you'll hit refresh to generate new quotes, because clicking the quotes link again will just give you the same quotes over and over again.

3 - Go to flickr's "explore the last seven days" http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

Put it all together, that's your debut album.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mine is,

Bhutan Times - 'All Of Your Time'
2929603532_4048d21d59_m.jpg

willis ritchie - the teenagers it deserves

and the picture is a bit dodgy

Very pleased with my band name: War of the Machines

More pleased with album name: 'Did it with Integrity'

The picture:

2922059635_c815f592d5_m.jpg

Not so great.

Sweet thread Pubehead.

"The exciting new release by up and coming band 'Star Wars Moons' is entitled 'Don't Know Very Well' and is now available in all bad record stores"

2921834027_d85aaa0aac.jpg

Ok, here goes, Mine is...
Bernard Shaw, Thinker on this planet. Picture can be found here.

Last edited:
Chamber pot culture -

Infectious antidote to sorrow.

2930464838_d949dedc50_m.jpg

All very odd.

Donald Conroy *
Not To Stop Questioning

2934797100_e07dc05496.jpg

*Am I allowed to change it to "The Great Santini", as this was his nickname, as in Colonel Donald "The Great Santini" Conroy (USMC-Ret.) and makes for a far better bandname, particularly with the post modern ironic Airwolf connection.

If I'm allowed "The Great Santini" I'm pretty happy with all that and feel as if I better go and produce some music.

Back