• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your L1 team of the season

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
So close season, not a massive deal going on here apart from the SUFC Big Brother.

So just for a bit of fun pick your League one team of the season.

Formation 4-4-2

GK: Joe Murphy (Scunthorpe)

RB: Neal Eardley (Oldham)
CB: Dorian Dervite (Southend)
CB: Sean O'Hanlon (MK Dons)
LB: Dean Lewington (MK Dons)

RM: Fabian Delph (Leeds)
CM: Grant McCann (Scunthorpe)
CM: Matt Oakley (Leicester)
LM: George Boyd (Peterborough)

ST: Simon Cox (Swindon)
ST: Matty Fryatt (Leicester)

Subs:Joe Lewis (Peterborough), Mackail - Smith (Peterborough), Gary Hooper (Scunthorpe), Lloyd Dyer (Leicester), Zak Whitbread (Millwall)

Manager: Darren Ferguson

So close season, not a massive deal going on here apart from the SUFC Big Brother.

Formation 4-4-2

Subs:Joe Lewis (Peterborough), Mackail - Smith (Peterborough), Gary Hooper (Scunthorpe), Lloyd Dyer (Leicester), Zak Whitbread (Millwall)

No Rickie Lambert then on the bench or starting 11?

No Jermaine Beckford? Should probably have the League's top Goalscorer in all competitions involved somewhere...

To be fair, Beckford wasn't all that when we played them at RH.

I didn't think he was all that when we played them at RH last season (When Barney scored the winner).

Also whenever Leeds have had a televised game I've never been overly impressed.

Formation 4-4-2

I personally don't like Fryatt (mostly because he plays for LCFC). He was awful last season and couldn't score to save his life. I'm not surprised that he scored alot this season and I will expect a few players to do the same. Ameobi was poor shooting wise on sunday and I wouldn't be surprised if he got a few next season for Newcastle.

Back