• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your most treasured possession...

Pubey

not a great hoarder or collector of things, but if my house was burning down I'd probably try to make it out of my house with either my drum kit (hard I know!) or my pretty expensive and rare amplifier.

what's your most treasured possession?

mine have mostly been from me as presents for certain achievements, except for one which was a 21st from the wife. three of my "self" ones are now discontinued and through being decent makes, are worth far more than i paid. didn't know there was another watch fan on here !!

Last edited:
I've got a copy of You'll Never Walk Alone signed by Bob Paisley that I got for my 10th birthday, I would be very very gutted if it was ever lost.

not a great hoarder or collector of things, but if my house was burning down I'd probably try to make it out of my house with either my drum kit (hard I know!) or my pretty expensive and rare amplifier.

what's your most treasured possession?

What Amp is it?

mine have mostly been from me as presents for certain achievements, except for one which was a 21st from the wife. three of my "self" ones are now discontinued and through being half decent brands, are worth far more than i paid. didn't know there was another watch fan on here !!

not really a fan, more something i've always taken for granted, but would be screwed if lost them all

not really a fan, more something i've always taken for granted, but would be screwed if lost them all
get yourself a quality swiss watch, it won't keep time very well, but they have something about them that makes them fantastic !!

i've got my eye on more vintage ones now as there are no modern ones that i like now that i havent got (except for a breitling chronomat diamond), thinking of getting a rolex gmt master ii (although one with full papers, box and pepsi face in good nick is still nearly four g second hand, as most seem to have been abused)

My Cat! If I got back in time, my bedside drawers as it has my watches, camera etc in it!

I've got a fair amount of Football memorabilia that I'd be gutted if I lost.

I've got a signed picture of a young ESB with Ryan Giggs, my hero when I was young, with "I'm sure I'll be playing against you one day" all the best, Ryan" written on the back, A signed David Beckham England shirt, An SUFC shirt signed by all the squad who won the title, A signed Pat Scully shirt given to me personally and a signed copy of Geoff Hurst's autobiography.

without wanting to sound very sad...
my collection of 273 wresting videos & dvds. plus shed loads of realated magazines, sticker albums & books.

there in 8 boxes, so i may have to do several trips in & out to collect them :D

no wonder im single :unsure:

My grandparents once met Geoff Hurst at some random dinner evening, a few days later I got a letter and it was a signed photo of his 3rd goal in the world cup final. Turns out my grandparents gave him my address and he sent a pic, thought it was a nice touch so I'd definately grab that.
I'd also have to grab my signed Nevermind album. The message reads 'To Alexis, best of luck in life Kurt, Krist, Dave x'.

More sentimental things would be my great-grandads stamp collection, tie pin and trilby hat. These have been passed down the generations and would be destraught if they got lost/destroyed.

My most prized possenions are my wife and kids(they are possenions as ive paid for them over many years) cant say i have anything id miss in a material sense and i dont own a watch.

I've got a fair amount of Football memorabilia that I'd be gutted if I lost.

I've got a signed picture of a young ESB with Ryan Giggs, my hero when I was young, with "I'm sure I'll be playing against you one day" all the best, Ryan" written on the back, A signed David Beckham England shirt, An SUFC shirt signed by all the squad who won the title, A signed Pat Scully shirt given to me personally and a signed copy of Geoff Hurst's autobiography.
If I'd have been asked 5 years ago it'd have been my football memoribilia, but for some reason I really don't care about it all now?

Probably the motorbikes, as I don't count my Wife and kids as possessions but they are the most treasured things in my life.

The Steve Hislop auto biog, signed by him and given to me by my wife a week or so before he died is quite special

Back