• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SU BLUE

Retired
Did we miss a trick in not offering contracts to this pair as they seem to be scoring for fun at their clubs?

Did we miss a trick in not offering contracts to this pair as they seem to be scoring for fun at their clubs?

Hines hasnt a great record buthas scored 4, but two were against our reserves:winking:

Hemmings is certainly banging them in though.

I spoke to Tony Gale at the JPT daggers game, Hines was highly rated at west ham but a bad off field attitude cost him his time there, yes he would have gone anywhere he would have got game time, hence why he plumped for daggers......

Was Zavon Hines even as possibility?

10 goals in 13 games, even for a Scottish Championship side. Shows how strong Rangers are that they can release a player and he goes to a team in the league above them and scores for fun. Would have preferred him over Reid though.

Was Zavon Hines even as possibility?

10 goals in 13 games, even for a Scottish Championship side. Shows how strong Rangers are that they can release a player and he goes to a team in the league above them and scores for fun. Would have preferred him over Reid though.

Not wanting to slate Reid but based on those stats Id rather both over him.

I'm still wondering why we signed Reid, after watching him closely while being on the bench he appears to be very lazy. All the other subs seemed to warm up with enthusiasm Reid just seemed to walk around. To me that seems weird surely you'd want to be looking like you want to play! He's taking up a space in this squad that could be used more wisely

Had Hemmings on FM a few years back and was beast.. looks like the game is fairly accurate!

Wouldn't go by them stats for Hemmings. Crap league and 3 goals were in 1 game. He looked like he had something about him though, just a bit lazy.

Hines is obviously a good player but alah lots of players these days takes every opportunity to hit the deck even when he isn't touched. Normally feel sorry for the Ref having to deal with this but Hines had tonights ref in his back pocket - as did Dagenham as a whole! Diving is just killing the game!

Wasn't hugely impressed with Hines. Dived about and tried to cheat the ref a lot. Turns his man inside out but has absolutely no final ball. Watched him several times sit the defence on their arse and then lose the ball like a deer in the headlights. JCR anyone?!

Hines will never reach his potential as he has a shocking attitude - hence why he get's bombed by each club that he plays for. If I was the Dagenham manager (also a complete tool), I wouldn't be happy with how much Hines was getting involved with the crowd last night, infact after he started biting up with the crowd his performance dipped form an impressive opening twenty minutes or so.

Some talent but stands for everything that I hate in a modern footballer

If Hines spent as much time concentrating on his football as he did mouthing off at the South Lower and East, he might be a better player

Back