• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend to play West Ham - Tuesday August 3rd

Still haven't received my text tickets, and I haven't got the time today to spend 30 minutes on the phone waiting for somebody to tell me to wait for them some more... The text ticketing system is great when it works, but it's a shambles 50% of the time.

Did you get your own seat Homey? Or will you have to have it disinfected due to a Spammer using it?

I've just been told that: West Stand Block W will be closed for this game. This is to allow adequate segregation, as West Ham may take up the tickets in X block.

This is gonna be a west ham love in, i feel sick just thinking about it.
Plus i can see us getting dried too.

Anyone know if SUFC are using the card service for drink & food bars, for this game?

I won't be going to this game because I will be packing for holiday.
I hope police and security are in force because I have no doubts this will kick off!

How can they possibly think of allocating Block X to them? They'd be using the same loos and bar!!! Not likely to get nice, calm supporters in there either are they, as most will probably know the set up at RH. The odd few amongst is fine, but to allocate an entire block and a contentious one at that is just asking for trouble.

Got my ticket today, asked for block V or W and they gave me V so I guess that proves what Smiffy said. Haven't seen such a big queue in the ticket office since we played Man United! Heard 2 lads saying to each other as they left: "you know we've got tickets in the Southend end, we're cheering on West Ham". And another bloke asked for a ticket in the away end. C*nts.

Still haven't received my text tickets, and I haven't got the time today to spend 30 minutes on the phone waiting for somebody to tell me to wait for them some more... The text ticketing system is great when it works, but it's a shambles 50% of the time.

We never did received ours in the end. After several excuses from the ticket office, somebody I know was kind enough to drive to the club to pick up paper tickets. All a bit of a farce to be honest.

We never did received ours in the end. After several excuses from the ticket office, somebody I know was kind enough to drive to the club to pick up paper tickets. All a bit of a farce to be honest.

That's what they've done on the two other occasions my text ticket hasn't come through, and it's what they'll do as soon as I manage to get hold of them. I know the Box Office is open till 8pm tonight, does anybody know if this includes the phones?

Am i missing something here? I havent seen anywhere that west ham have sold out there allocation so what excuse have spammers got for going in the home end?

Why support your team in a stand that it might kick off in when you can sit with your own fans in a designated away end.

Just think that if you do that then your asking for trouble. Leicester found that out in the V block a few seasons back

Went down the ticket office just now to get my Stockport ticket and WHam tickets for my mates (I'm not going myself), didn't have to queue or anything.

Back