• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leaving at 6am. Won't be there till much later.

Of those 213 mates that you're bringing I make an assumption that not many of them are on Shrimperzone, as I think, in my short tenure that you've argued (aka constructive discussion) with most! :)

Haha.

I dont have many people on the zone I know in the real world, I certainly dont have anyone on here that I dislike either! Disagreeing and debating opinions is what football and the zone is all about, never anything personal !

Burton Away Ticket Update: Just 300 terraced tickets remain for Sunday's away leg at Burton Albion

600 were available at the start of the day

Going to sell out easily.

Haha.

I dont have many people on the zone I know in the real world, I certainly dont have anyone on here that I dislike either! Disagreeing and debating opinions is what football and the zone is all about, never anything personal !

Ah, the real world! Forgot about that this morning. Can't beat a bit of banter too.

Nearly 2000 Southend in a ground that only holds 7k is going to be quality!!

But you will be pleased to know that I will be leaving my home at 6am on Saturday to get in line for the home tickets! No waiting on the phone for me.

6am might be a bit early, tickets not on sale till 10am (why?!?!)

Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 1h
General Sale for the home leg starts on Saturday at 10am (until 5pm), with SC holders' seats held until the end of the day.

Biiiiiiig day out, I'm hyped now I have a ticket.

Train to ground in 30 mins is the next drama....

Sorry, off topic a bit.

I guess you've already bought your train tickets? But if there's no more than two of you (or 4 if two of them are small kids who can sit in my extra seats) and you can get to Kingston, you can always have a lift there and back.

Pleased for all who got tickets: it won't include me and two others. Have run out of time (the best part of 90 minutes); emails (no calls back) and patience.
Will not be near a phone for most of tomorrow, so am watching on TV. The boys will get a good support regardless, but if there are say, 100 left over, you can guess why.

Pleased for all who got tickets: it won't include me and two others. Have run out of time (the best part of 90 minutes); emails (no calls back) and patience.
Will not be near a phone for most of tomorrow, so am watching on TV. The boys will get a good support regardless, but if there are say, 100 left over, you can guess why.

Hopefully you will get a phone call. Still plenty of time today.

SBH just rang and took two minutes to get through?

call the main reception and explain, they will get the ticket office to call you back. It took a while but worked for me earlier.

With all this whingeing about the ticket office and how bad they are, If we do make it to the final and the ticketing is outsourced I wonder how many are going to have a moan about the £4 or £5 booking fee that the third party will inevitably pile on to cover their costs. I also wonder if the Royal mail in the area will be ready for potentially 15/20,000 extra pieces of post that are going to be generated ???

With all this whingeing about the ticket office and how bad they are, If we do make it to the final and the ticketing is outsourced I wonder how many are going to have a moan about the £4 or £5 booking fee that the third party will inevitably pile on to cover their costs. I also wonder if the Royal mail in the area will be ready for potentially 15/20,000 extra pieces of post that are going to be generated ???

I'd happy pay £5 to be able to do it online and not have the hassle on the phone. I estimate I spent about £4 when calling this morning anyway.

Back