• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm going to give up in a couple of minutes and wait for a response to my email. this is stupid

Good job I waited a bit longer, just got through. They did apologise for my wait... they must know that people are ****ed.

Good job I waited a bit longer, just got through. They did apologise for my wait... they must know that people are ****ed.

Ok so thats answered one question, the place in queue isnt anything to go by and worth hanging on for.

Been at Number 20 for 5 minutes. Not been offered tickets to Millwall yet...

"£1 a minute for everyone in the phone queue you say?"

f2sh2e.jpg

This is riveting stuff, the trials of Napster in is his quest for the holy grail of a ticket away to Burton. Yes I know I should be working but I have to know if this has a happy ending or not. I know from problems I had last week trying to phone through about my season card what a pain this can be.

Yay good news back to work now.

Last edited:
This is riveting stuff, the trials of Napster in is his quest for the holy grail of a ticket away to Burton. Yes I know I should be working but I have to know if this has a happy ending or not. I know from problems I had last week trying to phone through about my season card what a pain this can be.

:smile::hilarious:

Yay good news back to work now.

It's all good mate. Have you been following on Facebook and twitter as well? I was going to update on Linkedin, but because I'm "working from home" I dont think my bosses would like it.

ps Not just me but my eldest as well who has been converted!

More improtantly, how many tickets are left? Surely going to be a sell out in the away end.

Back