• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

With your sources over the last 12 months you have hinted at wages not being paid last preseason and moving to Dagenham. Neither happened so I dont list you as one of our reliable sources I am afraid.

The fact that he lies in most posts about being a Southend United fan would make me question the accuracy of and agenda behind most of what this individual posts.

The fact that he lies in most posts about being a Southend United fan would make me question the accuracy of and agenda behind most of what this individual posts.

OK beefy whatever you say. I see you live close by to me, lets meet up and I will go over things with you that will make you choke on your own words towards me on here. If you don't wish too then I arrive at the conclusion you don't want egg on your face. I wil speak with you on political friends, My dads career with West Ham and the many connections I have to Blues. Quite happy to chat with yoU ON FB if you prefer, then you'll know more about me that will leave you and your words aimed at me lookin rather silly. not talking to me either way, I assume then you don't want to need to backtrack which you would have to do. your call

OK beefy whatever you say. I see you live close by to me, lets meet up and I will go over things with you that will make you choke on your own words towards me on here. If you don't wish too then I arrive at the conclusion you don't want egg on your face. I wil speak with you on political friends, My dads career with West Ham and the many connections I have to Blues. Quite happy to chat with yoU ON FB if you prefer, then you'll know more about me that will leave you and your words aimed at me lookin rather silly. not talking to me either way, I assume then you don't want to need to backtrack which you would have to do. your call

I have no interest in engaging with you whatsoever, blue79. I've no shortage of non-Southend United supporters to speak to in my life as it is.

I make no apologies for making sure to remind people on here though that you are not a Southend United fan, that you openly mocked us when we lost in the Play-Offs a couple of seasons ago and to make sure that they're very careful to keep in mind whatever agenda is behind your many, many anti-SUFC posts on here. And I'll continue to do it against whichever new account you try to hide behind next.

Beefy assuming you live where you say, maybe we do already know one another sort off. or recognise each other but not realising who we are on here. As i say above lets chat but hope the fact you will be left to go back on your judgment of me won't embarrass you too much and maybe cause some resentment. can't blame me for sayin that after what you say in my direction

Beefy assuming you live where you say, maybe we do already know one another sort off. or recognise each other but not realising who we are on here. As i say above lets chat but hope the fact you will be left to go back on your judgment of me won't embarrass you too much and maybe cause some resentment. can't blame me for sayin that after what you say in my direction

Not a chance.

Most people on ShrimperZone post using an alias (including you), that's the nature of this type of social media. Why do you feel the need to meet people face to face? People either read and believe what you post, or they don't. It's about the credibility of what people post not face to face meetings to really prove a point.

Calm down please people and get back on topic. Lets cut out the personal stuff.

The idea I have never supported the club and never had any interest towards it I find very insulting.

Museshrimper - thanks for your kind comment on my rep page - U say I'm dense, I was actually referng to the place he is based at over here, which it says alongside Dublin.

Most people on ShrimperZone post using an alias (including you), that's the nature of this type of social media. Why do you feel the need to meet people face to face? People either read and believe what you post, or they don't. It's about the credibility of what people post not face to face meetings to really prove a point.

Thank you for that. I appreciate it awfully.

The idea I have never supported the club and never had any interest towards it I find very insulting.

Museshrimper - thanks for your kind comment on my rep page - U say I'm dense, I was actually referng to the place he is based at over here, which it says alongside Dublin.

Eastwood is a big place. I doubt very much that if you also live in Eastwood you will know Beefy. I live in Eastwood and don't know Beefy or I doubt would recognise him. I would, however, be happy to meet with Beefy for a beer and a chat. I wouldn't want to do that with everyone that posts on here and lives in Eastwood

Last edited:
I for one will be gutted to see Roots hall go, i have been going since a young lad, and will miss it, i really couldn't care less about some fancy ponsy ground, roots hall is great little traditional ground and it breaks my heart to think that one day that there will be a bloody sainsburys where roots hall once stood:sad:
Don't fret Bill, nothing is going to happen quickly, if ever. Our RH is safe for several seasons yet. COYBB

The fact you have had at least 3 different user names and have asked to be excluded from the site frankly says it all. I don't give a monkeys where Beefy lives, his word comes before yours, every single time.

My mum drove past yday (made her go that route!), there was one small digger on the field

The blokes on site told me they had purchased a treasure map from a Mr R Martin with the promise of fools gold somewhere.

To be fair you posted on here yourself you werent a Southend supporter so not sure why you find it insulting when someone points it out.

You either support Southend or you dont, we can only go on what you tell us.

Back