• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

David Icke

Coach
Galldris Construction have started surveying work on the opposite side of the road to FF this morning. Here for the long haul according to the gate guard.

Smiffy said he saw workers at the roundabout.

This comes from David Icke though, his a mentalist so who knows.

Could it really be true!!! Could this really be the start! I really don't want to get my hopes up! I think i am going to wait until the club confirms this is to do with the Stadium before I get too excited!

It's for real. Got the images of Galldris the Enfield Boys to prove it if only I could upload the things. Would have liked to have broken the news a lot earlier.

I'm not disbelieving this at all , but part of me thinks when the 'start' actually came ( in any fashion ) then a grinning Ron would be there for a photo shoot................

'Wrong Ron' only two weeks out in his target if spring ends on 21st June. What a guy. 4th July - time for the fireworks!

]Galldris Construction have started surveying work on the opposite side of the road to FF this morning. Here for the long haul according to the gate guard.
The only thing that worries me with this is that you say opposite side of road to FF ,Could this not be the local farmer having some work done in his fields ?

Having briefly looked on the Galldris website, they do look like the type of company that MIGHT be involved in building a stadium, but it is one thing that they haven't been involved in before. Although they are building train stations etc.

The only other thing is that their MD's linked in page states the following:

"CIVIL ENGINEERING PROJECTS RANGING IN VALUE FROM £500K - £10M. SECTORS INCLUDE MOD,SOCIAL HOUSING,RAIL,HEALTH,EDUCATION,RETAIL,COMMERCIAL,AIR,NUCLEAR,"

Assuming that's accurate it might be that they aren't actually building the stadium, but are involved in some other capacity.

Who knows. It might even have nothing to do with SUFC, they might just be re-doing the road or something!

Not seeing this is not to do with the ground, but would have thought Ron would be already be in there seeking glory if it is related to us. if it is to with us then it is good news. as someone else pointed out, people were seen on opposite side to FF. these are my only 2 queries

Back