• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just waiting for the confirmation....

[video=youtube;xa-pU_VoeFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-pU_VoeFg[/video]

Was the training ground being built on the opposite side of the road to fossetts farm .Because the field on the opposite side of the road is in the boarders of Rochford .And the club had to get the go ahead for a new training facility by Rochford district council just a thought .

It appears the senior quantity surveyor for Galldris construction lives in leigh and their estimator lives in Laindon so there are local connections. I hope its the start of FF but like so many i will believe it when its confirmed.

It appears the senior quantity surveyor for Galldris construction lives in leigh and their estimator lives in Laindon so there are local connections. I hope its the start of FF but like so many i will believe it when its confirmed.

Until confirmed otherwise I am going to pretend it's the start of FF and live off the happiness from that buzz.

It's Sunny, I'm off to T20 @ Chelmsford later for Friday night beers and work on FF has started for our route to the Premiership and Europa Cup adventures.....what a day :winking:

My guess is it something to do with fracking, maybe Rons struck oil, wouldnt that be something.

Seriously though, much as I would love to take this at face value, on another thread I see we havent even got planning permission yet and a 106 has still not been signed.

Still at least hopefully something is moving.

Are you sure? Why don't one of you ask the "Galldris construction" guys 'what you are planning on this site?' Then all of us don't get our hope too high!!

I am on stag night with my mates at Blackpool, weather wise is s*** compared to paradise in Southend!!

Until confirmed otherwise I am going to pretend it's the start of FF and live off the happiness from that buzz.

It's Sunny, I'm off to T20 @ Chelmsford later for Friday night beers and work on FF has started for our route to the Premiership and Europa Cup adventures.....what a day :winking:

Days do not get much better than that!

Would not the Evening Echo know something about this if true .Surly Ron would be giving it large across the front pages

My guess is it something to do with fracking, maybe Rons struck oil, wouldnt that be something.

v5lok5.jpg

Ron has purchased every bucket and spade from the sea front kiosks and he was wearing a handkerchief on his head .

As they seem to do rail work maybe they are building a branch line from Southend airport station just for the fans to have an easy way to the ground :hilarious:

Back