• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Confirmed: Southend United sign Elliot Lee on loan from West Ham United & Jakub Sokol

Evening Echo

The News
Confirmed: Southend United sign Elliot Lee on loan from West Ham United & Jakub Sokol

SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has confirmed the loan signings of defender Jakub Sokolik and striker Elliot Lee.

More...

Two very good signings. But I have to agree, some 'statement' we made signing Bolger :hilarious:

Why do people on here try to turn a positive into a negative ? Given time and a run of games I am sure Bolger will come good.

The good news is that White can now go back to where he should be, right back, and Lenny can go back to midfield. Although White needs to up his game or we might get a right back on loan next. Lenny has shown plenty of signs in training that he may start to show the form of last season in midfield. He makes a massive difference to us when he is on song. He can also be that goal threat from midfield that we have been missing the last few games.

Surprised about Sokolik, he's been a first team regular for Yeovil this season. Two good signings though which will hopefully give us the boost we need. Fair play to PB.

Most of my Yeovil supporting mates would have happly driven Sokolik back to us in their Tractor, they didn't rate him. Confidence looked shot, slow & thuggish is some of the more favorable terms.......hopefully he hasnt had to much of the local cider and he can find his form again for us.

" He can also be that goal threat from midfield that we have been missing the last few games "

I think you mean seasons!

Back