• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

USA bad cops.

His friend also said he was shot in the back running away, and the autopsy showed that never happened.

Witnesses gave conflicting accounts of whether the 18-year-old walked, stumbled or charged, but according to the prosecutor's summary, the officer fired five shots as Mr Brown charged him, then another five shots as he made what one witness described as "a full charge".

That doesnt tie up with the friends account at all.

Police now insist officer Wilson was arresting Brown over an earlier robbery..What a ball crap story because if true Wilson ignored every protocol and his training because he grabbed Brown when he was still in his car.

6 witnesses excluding Brown's friend all offered the same story,Brown's blood was found inside the police car which backs up the witness statements that Wilson grabbed him whilst he was still in his car.

Wilson fired in total 11 shots with 6 or 7 hitting Brown..None of the 7 witnesses said Brown charged the officer.

Several stated that Brown's last words were "I don't have a gun stop shooting"

Personally I believe the police are there to protect people. That includes children carrying replica guns.

In this case the police clearly failed.
And if it had have been a real gun and the kid started shooting in a school or park then the police would have been absolutely panned for not stopping it from happening!

The kid was at fault here for taking his gun - minus the orange indicator - into a public place, waving it around and then making a move towards it when the police told him to put his hands up.

His parents are at fault for not educating him in the correct manner of gun usage and making him aware of the consequences.

No way is it the fault of the police.

Police now insist officer Wilson was arresting Brown over an earlier robbery..What a ball crap story because if true Wilson ignored every protocol and his training because he grabbed Brown when he was still in his car.

6 witnesses excluding Brown's friend all offered the same story,Brown's blood was found inside the police car which backs up the witness statements that Wilson grabbed him whilst he was still in his car.

Wilson fired in total 11 shots with 6 or 7 hitting Brown..None of the 7 witnesses said Brown charged the officer.

Several stated that Brown's last words were "I don't have a gun stop shooting"

6 witnesses? There were 60 witness statements :

There were accounts that contradicted the officer among the 60 witnesses who gave evidence over a 25-day period, but they seemed less reliable as they changed over time or did not tally with physical evidence.

As for not charging the officer the article I posted earlier said some witnesses say he did , but as with most things you are ignoring all the evidence that doesnt fit your scenario.

It still sounds wrong to me that an unarmed man gets shot, but when you have a police officer with a gun against an large unarmed man he then has an added reason to use it because in a one on one scuffle if he loses that gun he is in big trouble. Added to that police officers over there are far more at risk of being shot in general they are going to be far more defensive in that situation anyway. Thats guns for you....

6 witnesses? There were 60 witness statements :

There were accounts that contradicted the officer among the 60 witnesses who gave evidence over a 25-day period, but they seemed less reliable as they changed over time or did not tally with physical evidence.

As for not charging the officer the article I posted earlier said some witnesses say he did , but as with most things you are ignoring all the evidence that doesnt fit your scenario.

It still sounds wrong to me that an unarmed man gets shot, but when you have a police officer with a gun against an large unarmed man he then has an added reason to use it because in a one on one scuffle if he loses that gun he is in big trouble. Added to that police officers over there are far more at risk of being shot in general they are going to be far more defensive in that situation anyway. Thats guns for you....

Black leaders in America are up in arms and demand justice,they know far more than any of us about this case .Just said on SKY the 60 witnesses you mentioned with only 6 of them witnessing the actual shooting,Black leaders asked why invite people who have already stated they never saw the shooting.

Black leaders (who have their own agenda) know more than us, as does the Grand Jury who saw all the evidence.

Black leaders in America are up in arms and demand justice,they know far more than any of us about this case .Just said on SKY the 60 witnesses you mentioned with only 6 of them witnessing the actual shooting,Black leaders asked why invite people who have already stated they never saw the shooting.

I live in America, and unlike 'black leaders', my living doesn't depend on stoking the fire and exploiting the situation. So I know better than you, and I think your argument is bollocks on stilts. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't give a damn about average black people, or they might address the issue of black on black crime, but there's no money or airtime in that.

Black leaders (who have their own agenda) know more than us, as does the Grand Jury who saw all the evidence.

The Grand Jury do their business behind closed doors,They have deemed nearly 99% of cops killing people that the death was justified when those captured on camera were clearly executions.

Another case on YT where the cop shoots the suspect 3 times in the back and as the young guy lay dying the cop shot him again from less than 1 metre away into his torso..The Grand Jury declared it was justified.

I live in America, and unlike 'black leaders', my living doesn't depend on stoking the fire and exploiting the situation. So I know better than you, and I think your argument is bollocks on stilts. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson don't give a damn about average black people, or they might address the issue of black on black crime, but there's no money or airtime in that.

Black on black is out of control over there with nearly 90% of gun murders carried out by blacks on black.

Yet still no need for Wilson to kill Brown.

Black on black is out of control over there with nearly 90% of gun murders carried out by blacks on black.

Only half the picture...

The report also stated that 85 percent of white victims in single-victim and single-offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race. So that means the majority of black and white people are murdered by someone of their own race. In 2005, there were 8,017 white homicide victims.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jul/17/tweets/look-statistic-blacks-and-murder/

First interview from Darren Wilson which many suggest he was coached by his lawyer and script read which in turn added fuel to the fire as now 35 cities in the USA are either protesting or worse.

Wilson's version is somewhat bizarre as he politely asked the young men to move onto the sidewalk when Brown kicked his car door then Brown lunged at Wilson raining blows onto him,Brown according to Wilson stopped to hand the stolen cigars to his friend then continued his attack on the officer .

Wilson then explained that Brown run 150 yards away only to stop and charge at him,so if Brown was so enraged to launch his attack whist Wilson sat in his car why on earth did Brown then run?

Eyewitness statements all said they saw Wilson in his car grabbing Brown when the struggle began with Brown pulling away from the officer who then chased Brown killing him with bullet after bullet.

I am still stunned in this day and age a young man can be slaughtered in broad daylight and his body left uncovered for over 4 hours and the person responsible walks away without a blemish.

And if it had have been a real gun and the kid started shooting in a school or park then the police would have been absolutely panned for not stopping it from happening!

The kid was at fault here for taking his gun - minus the orange indicator - into a public place, waving it around and then making a move towards it when the police told him to put his hands up.

His parents are at fault for not educating him in the correct manner of gun usage and making him aware of the consequences.

No way is it the fault of the police.

Not in my opinion. What is at fault here is the gun laws in the US. After all, how many children in this country have toy guns? I don't like it, but even my two do, and I can easily see them sneaking one to school like they have other toys we have told them not to. They're kids, things like that happen.

Not in my opinion. What is at fault here is the gun laws in the US. After all, how many children in the country have toy guns? I don't like it, but even my two do, and I can easily see them sneaking one to school like they have other toys we have told them not to. They're kids, things like that happen.

Agreed,

The gun law over there is pathetic which in turn has the police trigger happy.

So will you concede that your arguments on the politics threads on UK politics aren't valid as we who live in this country know better?

Back